I hate mosquitoes

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comes naturally when we are always supporting the east!:d:beer:

Oh and you can't get mad now because I did the Smiley face beer thing...so Now you have to accept my sarcasm!:d:beer:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got mosquitoes the size of teradactils! they are thick as mud up here! the ground is sooo wet! I been wearing bug dope for a week already

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absorbine Jr. rub it on your forehead back of your neck and behind your ears. It stinks at first but they would bother ya anymore

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i went out and did abit of gold paning on saturday forgot bug spray. And for that i got 29 bites lol got to be a recored.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i went out and did abit of gold paning on saturday forgot bug spray. And for that i got 29 bites lol got to be a recored.
is it true where there are mosquitoes there's gold LOL it's hard to pan when your blood being suck though hide

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comes naturally when we are always supporting the east!:d:beer:

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!! ALBERTA FTW!!! Now if we could just get our tax dollars back...

Back on topic... I don't like mosquitos, they come from the east. Played paintball over the weekend, got enough bites on my wrists and neck (shoulda wore longer sleeves and a turtle neck.... :p)

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Wife of many numbers tried putting listerine around camp.....and for the most part it worked!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it true where there are mosquitoes there's gold LOL it's hard to pan when your blood being suck though hide

Wel i found abit of gold it was my first time had a good day mental note remember bug spray next time they are all on my back lol.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i dont know.... when i was working with fallers in BC after one morning i counted over 50 JUST on the back of my neck... it was all ripley and bumpy everywhere, my glands swelled up and hurt big time trying to get rid of all the poison not a cool 4 days

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally made it back. Little fawkers carried me away last week.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Top Bottom