Reaction score
Rip kim-rick

New ya were sick , but not that sick

Fawk cancer

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace. I recall meeting him four years ago when he noticed a snow & mud sticker on my sled and ended up having a really good chat outside the cabin. Really nice man and you could tell he loved riding!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences. So sad to hear :( Too many people these days are leaving the world. Hope he's hitting fresh pow wherever he is now

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah crap, not good to hear.
My condolences to the family and friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rick called him self Kimrick, because he used to sled with his daughter Kim and he;s Rick . I met Rick over a decade ago at the peaks lodge.

His Daughter was dating my friend. Seen him just hammered a few times lol rode with him a bunch of times over the years, always sober and responsible on the hill.
A guy you could count on to make sure everyone gets home.

He was a good buddy with Shaede and a bunch of my other friends,,, another one bites the dust I guess.

RIP Rick

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rick called him self Kimrick, because he used to sled with his daughter Kim and he;s Rick . I met Rick over a decade ago at the peaks lodge.

His Daughter was dating my friend. Seen him just hammered a few times lol rode with him a bunch of times over the years, always sober and responsible on the hill.
A guy you could count on to make sure everyone gets home.

He was a good buddy with Shaede and a bunch of my other friends,,, another one bites the dust I guess.

RIP Rick
Very sad and sounds like he was a great guy. Never met him but believe he was friends with my friend Willie.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest In Peace Richard. My condolences to the friends and family of this great individual.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Very sad and sounds like he was a great guy......
I met Richard once in the parking lot of the Days Inn. He recognized my flat deck truck and drove in to introduce himself.
We corresponded quite often on the pages and I thought he added a lot of logic to the site. He was one of the mature/knowledgeable guys on the pages.
A great guy and someone who you could easily call “a true friend”.
You will be missed greatly Richard.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met Richard once in the parking lot of the Days Inn. He recognized my flat deck truck and drove in to introduce himself.
We corresponded quite often on the pages and I thought he added a lot of logic to the site. He was one of the mature/knowledgeable guys on the pages.
A great guy and someone who you could easily call “a true friend”.
You will be missed greatly Richard.
I was standing beside you that day. That’s where I met him as well. Same here. We talked a few times DMing on this site. Last time I talked to him was Jan7th. That’s when he told me he had cancer and it didn’t look good. I hope he was able to get all his affairs in order before he went because he went fast.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was standing beside you that day. That’s where I met him as well. Same here. We talked a few times DMing on this site. Last time I talked to him was Jan7th. That’s when he told me he had cancer and it didn’t look good. I hope he was able to get all his affairs in order before he went because he went fast.

That is fast! But that’s honestly better than being sick for years imo. He just had his sled for soon here didn’t he? Rip Kimrick!

Top Bottom