Canada to ban all ICE vehicles by 2035

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And its against thier constitution to do what they are trying to do. Imagine that, govt, courts, MSM going against the rules that are put in place to protect/help the people. How do you wake up the masses to govt/court/MSM corruption?? You are watching it.

I would be surprised if the fed SC allows that to be upheld. Either way, it will only make Trump stronger. Everytime they try to villify him he gets stronger and more popular.
Read the comments of this tweet, lol. The american people are waking up, hopefully the rest of the world aswell.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was posted here before, and this isn't a new announcement, the Liberals announced this a few years back. They're just getting more mileage out of the same stupidity.

A plug in hybrid meets the requirements of "zero emission vehicle" per the Liberals definition. So you can still buy gas and diesel vehicles, as long as it has a battery you can plug in, there is no requirement for minimum battery only driving range.

Its purely a political game, the Liberals know they won't win the next election, they are creating all these BS promises just so they have a talking point when the next Conservative government repeals these policies.
I have a 1000 CCA in my truck i guess this should count as i have to plug it in to "maintain" it when i am not using it to haul the toys.;)

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot tell the people, you must SHOW them. They wont believe it otherwise.
You're still following Q?? Hasn't that been definitely proven to be a hoax? There was a big documentary about it

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be awesome when the grid fails. And people with the electric cars can't go places. I'm kinda looking forward to all that. I'm thinking a few years after 2035 when it's all gone to hell. They'll bring back the Internal combustion engine.
Telling them it's not a good idea to force all electric like that will never work.
Let it fail. And laugh at all that bought into it.
Just my thoughts.
The problem with your thinking is, when a locomotive has a bad wheel and you let it fail the whole train derails. Your sitting in the caboose laughing at the wheel that is on fire on the locomotive think that when it fails you will be OK.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be awesome when the grid fails. And people with the electric cars can't go places. I'm kinda looking forward to all that. I'm thinking a few years after 2035 when it's all gone to hell. They'll bring back the Internal combustion engine.
Telling them it's not a good idea to force all electric like that will never work.
Let it fail. And laugh at all that bought into it.
Just my thoughts.
I agree this news can get you upset or like you I think we need a shake-up with an event like this. Hopefully just a major inconvienience and not something that people get hurt.

Reactions: RXN

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
what's going to happen to all the holiday trailers that need to be pulled by gas and diesel trucks is trudumb going to have a buy back program THE LIBTARDS ARE BEYOND STUPID
better yet what are they going to do with all the internal combustion cars? just grave yards of old vehicles. are they going to stop production ahead of 2035 so they don't end up with millions of brand new cars they can sell? there are so many ways this doesn't work it makes no sense that anyone government or tax payer that can possibly think this can happen and should be strived for.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's going to happen to all the holiday trailers that need to be pulled by gas and diesel trucks is trudumb going to have a buy back program THE LIBTARDS ARE BEYOND STUPID
He's bringing in two million people a year.......middle and lower class Canadians will need a place to live! It's a win win in a liberals mind

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re not really that far off what will happen. IF they ban fuel not sure how a Tesla is going to be planting crops, delivering food. IF they keep fuel for farmers how expensive will it be? Everyone is worried about how far there gonna drive before a dead battery, I’m more concerned about food , water and shelter. I haven’t seen any new miracle power supply that can compete with what we have now. Once they limit the food, the people will be to busy fighting each other for scraps to focus our anger at the ones at fault.

Start storing food now i guess. Alex jones has some. Im going to bank on them figuring out this plan isnt going to work.and changing it.

Also looking for oportunities else where...

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1703179464367.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that an electric bill per month is on average of 2500-3000kwh of power consumed to charge a ford lightning.
That’s on average 5 months of usage for my household.
Between my gas and Diesel vehicles, I do not send that much on fuel what that person spends on electricity every month.
Where is the power going to come from where more and more people are forced and scammed into making a EV purchase?

So we have switched from being energy efficient to energy hogs? How about ban all flights and make people take sail boats if they want to come to North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that an electric bill per month is on average of 2500-3000kwh of power consumed to charge a ford lightning.
That’s on average 5 months of usage for my household.
Between my gas and Diesel vehicles, I do not send that much on fuel what that person spends on electricity every month.
Where is the power going to come from where more and more people are forced and scammed into making a EV purchase?

So we have switched from being energy efficient to energy hogs? How about ban all flights and make people take sail boats if they want to come to North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re onto something. Flight bans are coming. Carbon credits will affect individuals not just businesses. If you had a ribeye steak. Drove your car twice this week you don’t dare deserve a flight to Vancouver on Friday. You’ve exceeded your Carbon. Upon initial implementation. It will just be really expensive to do what we used to do. Eventually we experience mobility poverty. it will be banned.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doubt this ever comes to fruition before 2050, go look around there must be 6-10 new gas stations being built around Etown currently. Also do you think the chinese are going to shut down the Suncor or Esso refinery or Aviation fuel plants that would be catastrophic economically. All gobbernments make $$ of these company's even the leftie ones, fawk might as well shut down the rail line to as they are huge consumers of fossil fuel and importers of chinese products across the nation. Trucks/rail is how everything moves in this nation period, including moving it to gobbernment houses and to politicians house and yes that includes food. Just my 002;)

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's bringing in two million people a year.......middle and lower class Canadians will need a place to live! It's a win win in a liberals mind
How do you quietly move an army into the country?.....

Attachments

• IMG_20231221_220019_306.jpg
    IMG_20231221_220019_306.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 96
Top Bottom