Canada to ban all ICE vehicles by 2035

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very interesting, why the wef are promoting ev's

Better start with ALL EMERGENCY VEHICLES first then, trial run that and see how that goes down. Then if all good then roll onto the Employee's of the said above "Corporations" and let them have bs EV's and see how that trial runs. Then maybe by then i will be to old to drive and they can just uber my azz around lol!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better start with ALL EMERGENCY VEHICLES first then, trial run that and see how that goes down. Then if all good then roll onto the Employee's of the said above "Corporations" and let them have bs EV's and see how that trial runs. Then maybe by then i will be to old to drive and they can just uber my azz around lol!!
i have this funny feeling there may not be any old people around as we go forward. likely 50 will be the cut off!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have 5 years left? But why? I feel pretty dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may not be needed, getting old, too many aches n pains, starting to have health issues, and besides wef are talking there will be no need for about 7-8 billion people that are on earth? the wef would like to start somewhere, and will likely slowly start soon and ramp up as time passes! good luck! I also see no one reaching retirement soon as Tru-d is already fingering the pension accounts!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We read it in the 4th grade and maybe even again in junior high... funny you mention that, it's a wild book! a little forward programming?
Exactly. You won't die of old age. You'll die from them "releasing you"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. You won't die of old age. You'll die from them "releasing you"
haven't read that ?
the way i see it, we'll all be on universal income, living in a 10 X 10 box(house), 15 min cities. as we close in on the age of 50, they will start working you more by reducing your basic income! You will have the opportunity for increased allowances if you producing more, until you just pass away from total exhaustion, give up or take the maid program? will take some time sure, but there will be no more children, elderly, the sick, or those with mental or health disabilities. criminals, etc.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyhow back to the thread. if Gas vehicles are to be eliminated and at this time there is not enough power grid to power the amount of EV's that will be needed? will they even ramp up EV production or build the power grid. something to think about!

Top Bottom