How to get to heartbreak

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering were the area in corbin called heartbreak is i do lots of riding in that area and not sure if i have been there or not just looking for a general direction

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
whats it worth to you.LOL. after barnes lake turnoff and right befoe the big bend in trail around the creek there is a trail off to the left. go up there and almost right away u go over 2 spots where they reclaim the road. follow trail untill you come to a hard left. look staraight ahead for the trail off through the trees. smaller area but not to bad in there. some othere areas to explore farther up trail but u are crossing mine property.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok I have not been into there yet and yes I buy a trail pass everytime some how I always managae to be there when they haven't groomed in awhile lol. we got back up to were they reclaimed the road and friend wrecked sled i'm from the crowsnest pass originally and have only really explored the lower half of flathead gotta get more riding into top half of flathead this year

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stay off any mine area's. The mine is starting to get concerned and they own the staging area at Corbin. If they have much more tresspassing on their land they will be shutting down the staging area.
Grooming has been done regular so far this year, every 3 to 4 days it was groomed over the christmass holidays and Terry is going out this weekend to groom again

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stay off any mine area's. The mine is starting to get concerned and they own the staging area at Corbin. If they have much more tresspassing on their land they will be shutting down the staging area.
Grooming has been done regular so far this year, every 3 to 4 days it was groomed over the christmass holidays and Terry is going out this weekend to groom again

ya i never usually venture to close to there land trying going quite aways down the trail how far from staging area is heartbreak can't be more than 12 km's down

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's about 3 K or less past Barnes lake turn off
When the main trail swings hard to the left, just before that there is a harder turn to the left and up. You go in about 1 K and there is 3 large humps the mine put in to block the road

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
there is no signage of mine property untill you are farther up that trail before the gravel pit. the first area i explained is what we have always called badluck, farther up is what we call heartbreak and to get into there you have to go through a gravel pit drop down and go under the mines large spill pile. that is where a guy should stay out of now because it is posted. the first area i think is fine as i go in there with dave and george all the time. if i am mistaken please let me know.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats it worth to you.LOL. after barnes lake turnoff and right befoe the big bend in trail around the creek there is a trail off to the left. go up there and almost right away u go over 2 spots where they reclaim the road. follow trail untill you come to a hard left. look staraight ahead for the trail off through the trees. smaller area but not to bad in there. some othere areas to explore farther up trail but u are crossing mine property.

Yea, that's the area I thought was called "bad luck"..

Pretty small area with dense trees in most spots, but still fun. With lots of snow it would be tricky! Lots of hills and offcamber stuff you need to make your turns on!

Top Bottom