HI from albertagal500

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a long time since I have been on there. For those that remember me I moved from the Island to just outside of Saskatoon SK this summer. Haven't been quadding in so long the only time the quad gets started is if I need it for something at the horses.

DH and I have been talking about selling the quads, but I am on the fence about it hoping that we can get out this summer now that we are not longer on the island. The cost of living in BC cut in to all our fun stuff.

Hope everyone is don't good.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap last time I saw you AG you were still living in Alberta. Think that was about the time you started the humorous jokes thread.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap last time I saw you AG you were still living in Alberta. Think that was about the time you started the humorous jokes thread.

Yes, I got married in May 2010 and moved to the Island in July 2010. We are now in SK, Hubby is military so we move where they tell us to go. At least the cost of living here is better.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Been a long time since I have been on there. For those that remember me I moved from the Island to just outside of Saskatoon SK this summer. Haven't been quadding in so long the only time the quad gets started is if I need it for something at the horses.

DH and I have been talking about selling the quads, but I am on the fence about it hoping that we can get out this summer now that we are not longer on the island. The cost of living in BC cut in to all our fun stuff.

Hope everyone is don't good.

If you and your husband stick around for the summer time there's quite a few atv rally's/derby's around. I am from south eastern SK i go to most of them down here, spring and fall are the best for quadding, summer the fields are seeded, and the creeks go low so there's lots of gravel road from slough to slough.

Top Bottom