Hell's Half Acre on RR30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have stated that I live on a no exit road. Lots of quads go by. Don't care.

But live on a no exit road for a reason.

Sucks to be u as said before.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

And this is what I mean by "Childish Bashing"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
"My address is rr1 Alhambra. Come on over and spout and u will also find out what's , what. I have never once road at h.h.a. but if u guys come on here I'm going come for a ride and take my quite core outa my brute and u won't like it."

Thank you for your point. you spoke it well as you definitely were clear in stating you would not want this brought beside your back yard Neither do the residents here. Perhaps that's why you gave a RR 1 number as that's not giving directions to your place or an area right beside you as many have freely given to do with HHA so people can come ride out beside your place. It would make ATV users very happy if you posted it inviting them to come out and ride beside your property, etc Again, I have lived here before cut line existed and it was never set out for atv use so why is that so hard to accept? By the way, the places I named are designated spots for ATV use. Why not use them? They were made for guys like you so you don't give the rest a bad rap. AS for the support, yes, the whole area is against it the ATV users coming out here as shown in the support at the county meeting. You need to ask yourself why you guys are so adamant at continuing? Why not go elsewhere where you are welcomed? As for the threats, well, maybe people out here are exasperated at the self-centered attitude of these riders and the violation of our rights to peace. We choose to live out here and not in the city or town for this reason. It was quiet. If we wanted to have the noise we would live by the race track, right? You don't want it brought to your place, and common sense should tell you this is not the place either...

You and ihate keep taking about "you guys" .I'm thinking you're spouting off in the wrong place. First of all this is a quadding/sledding forum so you're not making any friends here by threatening ohv users.Also most of the people on this forum are a lot more respectful than the ones you are having problems with, so like I said, you are in the wrong place. Unless your objective is to stir chit up and piss people off, then you are doing just fine.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who else is up for a ride to h.h.a on Sunday ???

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These two are just a couple of kids who were floor hands I. A rig and they sucked so now they are still unemployed as even though their rugs went back to work during break up the company found someone useful to fill their positions.
It is law that you get your breaks on any job and a rig is going to follow that law as it is a hard enough industry to keep people happy in. All these yuppies nowadays thinking they can work with the big boys but cry when they break a nail. Much like yourselves seem to be doing now.

If said area is closed to any ohv access as you claim it is their would be signage stating said fact and people would be ticketed for said offences. As of today I am yet to hear of anyone being ticket for riding their qaud in said area. Please advise differently if anyone other than imgay and his alter have heard of anyone being fined for said infraction
Stupid auto correct Ihate sorry about that. As it is now and will probly stay that way said area is crown land and ohv access is allowed. All other buck for wildlife areas in the county that are no ohv allowed are signed so why not HHA? All they have is angry residents complaining, in childish ways, about the riders ie paining all with the same brush as you two have hear snd have also heard of vehicles being vandalized in the staging area.

As for the pipeline depth wtf does a floor hand on a drilling rig have to do with the depth if a gas line? Please advise as a drilling rig has nothing at all to do with installing lines,risers, lease sites etc you put a hole in the ground and leave that's it At least make your story make sense.

I love lazy Mondays.
Never rode HHA either I'm in tex what say we meet around midnight :)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Your not going to find a reasonable solution..... You have people who hate quads and ohvs riding near their homes and then those who move to those areas in order to ride from their doors.....who's right and who's wrong?? Both bough properties in the same area for different reasons..... Respect goes both ways. Coming to this site to argue these issues is more immature than Tex's comments IMO. He came here to start a fight and he got it. We don't go to nature reserve site and environmentalist sites and bash people for shutting down our area. So I.hate can keep his chit off of our site

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who else is up for a ride to h.h.a on Sunday ???

Actually here right now interestingly I found a wire about 1 foot off the trail, so I'll go a little slower and ill take piccies next one I find.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for being the stump filter.

Shouldn't have to tho.

Some azzhat did that across a river once too. Till it just about took my buddies head off.

We paid the guy a visit.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too cool, in fact there was a younger fellow on a white Honda 420 admiring my prowess with the winch cable when we discovered this......... photo.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
[h=4]Basic Information[/h]
[h=5]About i_hate[/h]Location:stony plainReal Name:matt baranieski
I wonder if that's his real name???
Boy is this kid stupid...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that just isn't cool!!!!!!! Nothing like a vigilanty* resident :nono:

Drop it off at the RC station, and have it finger printed.

Not too cool, in fact there was a younger fellow on a white Honda 420 admiring my prowess with the winch cable when we discovered this.........View attachment 157340

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to LOCK this thread from further posting, but leave it open for viewing.

Please look past the nonsensical bashing, and look only at the fact's!!!

If Ron or Curtis, Moderate this thread. That will be there choice.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I would like to LOCK this thread from further posting, but leave it open for viewing.

Please look past the nonsensical bashing, and look only at the fact's!!!

If Ron or Curtis, Moderate this thread. That will be there choice.

Geez you locked it before I could weigh in ;)

I have rode there before not much for me really if I'm going to trailer there I will trailer another 1/2 hour and go somewhere else

I was stopped by the mounties on there fancy grizzly there and the peeps in my group all produced registration and insurance and was told to carry on which we didn't we stood the BS with them for about an hour at no point did they say we were against the law or we were trespassing

So I don't understand the vigilante taking the law into your own hands because using the area was not against the law. Now if they were riding the road and private property take their plate numbers report them ask the police to come out and you will be probably surprised how many are close neighbors or friends of neighbors. Just like around Ministk guys jumping on quads and sled to chase you down to say YOU can't ride here but it is ok for you too because you live in that county always look in your own backyard before pointing fingers. No hunting signs are for everyone not everyone but you. So I wish you good luck in stopping the ILLIGAL activities in your area it is something none of us want to see I wouldn't want it either
So I would watch out before you painted everyone with the same brush if I was quadding legally in a legal area and you confronted me with your vigilante justice hate to say but you would be picking up your teeth with broken fingers...just sayin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom