Just saying.

I live on a nice quite no exit road.

It's awsome. Sorry about Ur luck.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep.

Even the people from down the road quad around ect.

No belly achin here

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. Expect for the nabors kids.

Mabe I should go to a kids or mom forum and byotch that they make too much noise too. Just to be fair.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But. 95% of us are not doing it and are tired of hearing about it.

Copy that. Well said Jeff.

We are all normal people and obviously your neighbours too. Some of all of our neighbours are assholes no doubt. Some of us would help you out if you needed it. Some would rob you blind. One thing is for sure we all need to be neighbourly and get along or there is no hope.

As far as the ATV issue goes... I own a few acres of the old CP Rocky line west of Eckville. Right now there is no fence. Come rip it up and there will be one without a gate.

Happy Canada Day long weekend!

Neighbour Mike approves this post. Lol

i_hate

Reaction score
i hate/local,, you guys quad or just b#tch about quadders?

I have never heard of Hells half acre, hopefully you get your issues
sorted out,, Wouldnt want you to have to get Jonny Cochrane after
me...lol

seriously tho the attitude im feeling from I hate(you too) makes
me want to go rip that place up...

Honey attracts more bees then sh#t,, i think they saying goes.:rolleyes:

Honey also attracts bears you f***ing idiot and call me a goof to my face in my messages you f***ing coward so why dont you come out here and say it to my face and we'll see how it ends you dumbf*** . people are tired of the 80% of people trashing it and the drunken drivers that got reported at hells half acre this weekend and got a dui but if you wanna defend idiots by all means at least i know your nothing than a piece of sh#t

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah,, But many people would like to be able to ride right from there house. But yer right, never been to this place might have to round up a crew to come explore the place, got some directions for me bud?

It's a great place to go, lemme know if ya wanna check er out. Pretty simple ease up on the thumb near residences, don't leave trash, shut er down at a reasonable hour. Ironically most are barkin up the wrong tree never been there after 7 or 8 PM and its not a place to party I get it. I'd join a local group who'd like to do a little maintenance in the area in fact as of late have even been pondering relocating to the area. I'd love nuthin more than to be able to stage from my front door.....
Take hwy 16 west to rr30 (cougar creek golf course) go 3.1 km north on rr30 and there is a small staging area on the east side of the road.....
Another idea I've thought about is given the size of the membership why not as a group start an ATV park/ parks similar to a time share. No clue as to how this could/would be set up but I'm sure there are some realtors/developers in the fold who'd have a better idea as to how to set this up. Just throwing er out there, maybe others have a different idea.

i_hate

Reaction score
It's a great place to go, lemme know if ya wanna check er out. Pretty simple ease up on the thumb near residences, don't leave trash, shut er down at a reasonable hour. Ironically most are barkin up the wrong tree never been there after 7 or 8 PM and its not a place to party I get it. I'd join a local group who'd like to do a little maintenance in the area in fact as of late have even been pondering relocating to the area. I'd love nuthin more than to be able to stage from my front door.....
Take hwy 16 west to rr30 (cougar creek golf course) go 3.1 km north on rr30 and there is a small staging area on the east side of the road.....
Another idea I've thought about is given the size of the membership why not as a group start an ATV park/ parks similar to a time share. No clue as to how this could/would be set up but I'm sure there are some realtors/developers in the fold who'd have a better idea as to how to set this up. Just throwing er out there, maybe others have a different idea.

theyve already tried that , parkland county shut them down as 98% of the residents did not want the atv riders riding here cause it causes problem with the locals that work shift work and need to sleep so show some respect and ride somewhere else there are lots of other areas like rr25 off of 770 down by the river its an extra 15 minutes of your time but more mud wholes and longer trails and if you need to cool off and clean your quad or bike there is a river right there. for you say its a staging area ITS NOT!! its a Sour Gas line and its pretty close to being exposed and if it does get exposed that will cause millions of dollars in damages and im pretty sure your insurance company cannot cover your idiot behavior so ride somewhere else !

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theyve already tried that , parkland county shut them down as 98% of the residents did not want the atv riders riding here cause it causes problem with the locals that work shift work and need to sleep so show some respect and ride somewhere else there are lots of other areas like rr25 off of 770 down by the river its an extra 15 minutes of your time but more mud wholes and longer trails and if you need to cool off and clean your quad or bike there is a river right there. for you say its a staging area ITS NOT!! its a Sour Gas line and its pretty close to being exposed and if it does get exposed that will cause millions of dollars in damages and im pretty sure your insurance company cannot cover your idiot behavior so ride somewhere else !
Can you be a little more specific about my "idiot behaviour" ? Funny thing is last time I was out the the Peace Officer asked for insurance and registration which I produced. We then had a conversation about ATV ing in the area (Parkland county) he mentioned a few rules to follow however at the end there were no repercussions and I was able to enjoy the balance of my day.In fact I now have a somewhat better idea of the regs for the county which was a big part of our conversation. They do seem to vary from county to county.For the most part it was all common sense. Helmet speed limits where to go and not to.

Just a thought does anybody have a link to the regs for all to see...?

On occasion I've even cleaned up a little, (just tryin to maintain a little peace and harmony so as not to "offend" people I've never met.... Many times Ive even brought a garbage bag with me and have cleaned up a bit, cut some dead fall off the trails, the odd thing here was that there was no evidence to indicate that this oriented from ATV'rs.....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i freestyle motocross and have 2 yz125 so yea i ride and a lot better then using 4 wheels and being a dumbass so go ride your ****ing quad on rr25 lilduke cause you think you can smack me hahaha as if i think your the one that needs a fukn baseball bat to the teeth but if your think your tough come out and lets see how tough you are hahaha I FUKN DARE YOU COWARD!!

Send pics/vid when this happens its going to be good.
Duke does sound like kind of a bitch but I'm thinking he would be the kind of guy that will call you out on this just to say he did :)
Maybe you two could end up Being buds and go for a ride, you could show him your rr25 area, have a couple teas and enjoy the sunshine and buttercups that seem to follow you around everywhere you go.
You post with such pleasantries that I can't understand why anyone would want to call you names and tell you to pound sand.
Cheers on your new found companionship :)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i freestyle motocross and have 2 yz125 so yea i ride and a lot better then using 4 wheels and being a dumbass so go ride your ****ing quad on rr25 lilduke cause you think you can smack me hahaha as if i think your the one that needs a fukn baseball bat to the teeth but if your think your tough come out and lets see how tough you are hahaha I FUKN DARE YOU COWARD!!
7abepagu.jpg

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Send pics/vid when this happens its going to be good.
Duke does sound like kind of a bitch but I'm thinking he would be the kind of guy that will call you out on this just to say he did :)
Maybe you two could end up Being buds and go for a ride, you could show him your rr25 area, have a couple teas and enjoy the sunshine and buttercups that seem to follow you around everywhere you go.
You post with such pleasantries that I can't understand why anyone would want to call you names and tell you to pound sand.
Cheers on your new found companionship :)

i would be very careful of the words you use here i_hate. there are alot of people out there who take things personal. i am not one of them but the way you are handling yourself on this site is not diplomatic at all. you speak as though this land is yours... its not, you speak as is the road these so called devils rejects use is yours.....its not, you speak as though the cops actually take you seriously.........they don't....i pay taxes in parkland county i can drive down any road on my ohv and its completely within the rights and laws the govement had laid out for me....so lets be clear here about what your asking for.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Your cousin/daddy's name wouldn't be willy by chance?
Honey also attracts bears you f***ing idiot and call me a goof to my face in my messages you f***ing coward so why dont you come out here and say it to my face and we'll see how it ends you dumbf*** . people are tired of the 80% of people trashing it and the drunken drivers that got reported at hells half acre this weekend and got a dui but if you wanna defend idiots by all means at least i know your nothing than a piece of sh#t

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score

just to recap... if i park my truck on your road and put my ramps out on the back of my truck i can expect a visit from the rcmp.......LMFAO im on my way with no quad, just a bunch of buddies with trucks and ramps.. we will have you crying wolf so hard the cops will block your number... whos in.. trucks with ramps.. no quads

i_hate

Reaction score
i would be very careful of the words you use here i_hate. there are alot of people out there who take things personal. i am not one of them but the way you are handling yourself on this site is not diplomatic at all. you speak as though this land is yours... its not, you speak as is the road these so called devils rejects use is yours.....its not, you speak as though the cops actually take you seriously.........they don't....i pay taxes in parkland county i can drive down any road on my ohv and its completely within the rights and laws the govement had laid out for me....so lets be clear here about what your asking for.

maybe im just tired of dealing with the bs all the time and had enough of the noise like you live in the country to escape from the noise not to hear it everyday . i work in the oilfield and when i cant sleep cause all i hear is an exhaust pipe of the quads or bike and i have to work a 12 hour day unlike most of you work your regular 8 to 10 hours with breaks and get your weekends off for myself i dont have that luxury and am tired of getting no sleep so maybe im going over the edge a bit but wouldnt you after dealing with this bs for the last 10+ years ?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
maybe im just tired of dealing with the bs all the time and had enough of the noise like you live in the country to escape from the noise not to hear it everyday . i work in the oilfield and when i cant sleep cause all i hear is an exhaust pipe of the quads or bike and i have to work a 12 hour day unlike most of you work your regular 8 to 10 hours with breaks and get your weekends off for myself i dont have that luxury and am tired of getting no sleep so maybe im going over the edge a bit but wouldnt you after dealing with this bs for the last 10+ years ?[/QUOTE

Well the one thing you have on your side is options... alienating yourself on a public forum may have been a bad choice.

BTW apology accepted,

i_hate

Reaction score
Can you be a little more specific about my "idiot behaviour" ? Funny thing is last time I was out the the Peace Officer asked for insurance and registration which I produced. We then had a conversation about ATV ing in the area (Parkland county) he mentioned a few rules to follow however at the end there were no repercussions and I was able to enjoy the balance of my day.In fact I now have a somewhat better idea of the regs for the county which was a big part of our conversation. They do seem to vary from county to county.For the most part it was all common sense. Helmet speed limits where to go and not to.

Just a thought does anybody have a link to the regs for all to see...?

On occasion I've even cleaned up a little, (just tryin to maintain a little peace and harmony so as not to "offend" people I've never met.... Many times Ive even brought a garbage bag with me and have cleaned up a bit, cut some dead fall off the trails, the odd thing here was that there was no evidence to indicate that this oriented from ATV'rs.....

you probably talked to the female county officer cause the male peace officers and rcmp's that ive talked to have said different plus shes a push over so yea of course shes gonna agree with you like i could go smoke a reefer and she wouldnt do sh#t lol but i dont know if you have heard of h2s and sour gas and what it does when it is exposed ? maybe you do but if you dont you should do some research on the damage it causes , your chances are slim to 0 when dealing with sour gas if that line were exposed with a leak you and your crew would all be dead in a matter or 10 seconds or less so does not give you a chance at all . the sour gas line if one 5 feet below original surface and it is sitting at 4 feet (i measured it and took a picture) so dont have much farther to go and it be a different story if there was matting but there isnt so suck it up and go somewhere else dont mean to be irate about this but its getting on my nerves on how people do not care about the land and the pipeline just think if that were to blow how many people would die ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm still not quite picking up what you're getting at here...
You own this land?
You own this pipeline?
Are people breaking laws here?
Or are you just an idiot that came on a public forum (whose members are all ohv enthusiasts)to try and make new friends by telling them all to go phuck themselves?
Don't understand what you're saying about 4 feet...5 feet???You dug it up to see how deep it was and took pictures?
you probably talked to the female county officer cause the male peace officers and rcmp's that ive talked to have said different plus shes a push over so yea of course shes gonna agree with you like i could go smoke a reefer and she wouldnt do sh#t lol but i dont know if you have heard of h2s and sour gas and what it does when it is exposed ? maybe you do but if you dont you should do some research on the damage it causes , your chances are slim to 0 when dealing with sour gas if that line were exposed with a leak you and your crew would all be dead in a matter or 10 seconds or less so does not give you a chance at all . the sour gas line if one 5 feet below original surface and it is sitting at 4 feet (i measured it and took a picture) so dont have much farther to go and it be a different story if there was matting but there isnt so suck it up and go somewhere else dont mean to be irate about this but its getting on my nerves on how people do not care about the land and the pipeline just think if that were to blow how many people would die ?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how did you measure this at 4 feet? You own hydrovacs because if you opened it any other way you are breaking the law. 4ft is lots many are three or less.
If said line is anywhere near being possibly exposed or broke they would be all over it getting it repaired,rebored, or dug deeper just sayin
If you want to yap please at least use facts. Fact of the matter is, is that HHA is county property that anyone from anywhere can legally ride,walk,run,etc on. You don't like it move to the country ,subdivision acreage is not country no matter how much you may think it is, you say you have been there for 10 yrs should be used to to it by now. What your complaining about is just a fact of life living in the town suburbs get used to it or move west.

Actually no stay where you are I don't want you whining about me shooting targets and clays at all hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom