Has There Been Failures on the PRO Yet

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amsoil is a top quality oil. I have run it from day one in my sleds, bikes and race cars and have never had an issue with it. Never heard of anyone ever having an OIL RELATED issue when running amsoil and its cheaper than the VES GOLD. I did run VES GOLD for the first season on my 2009 700 rmk (dealer pushed the VES and said it wouldnt be covered under warranty) and it popped on the last ride that year. Was covered under warranty and I switched to the proven amsoil for the next winter and it never missed a beat. (dealer blamed it on bad fuel). I have since looked into the dealer claim of no warranty unless i run polaris oil and found that they in no way could deny warranty as long as you are running a certified brand of any oil. Will be running Amsoil Interceptor in my brand new 2012 pro this year!

RMKKing

Reaction score
I was reading an article in one of the sled magazines about the premixing oil issue (Sept.2011 snowtech magazine. page 8). It was from the snowmobile product manager of Polaris. They say that there is absolutely no reason to have to add oil to the fuel in addition to the the oil tank and that they do not recommend it.

Just what I read!

x2 read the same article, also advised not to adjust the oil pump!

Top Bottom