Old Beavertail Decks&Marlon Ramp Hands

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was curious how many guys still using older style decks with beavertail and I see Marlon has these ramp hands to assist with ramp with one person.Anyone one using these ramp hands?

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still running a marathon beavertail for that reason, it’s super easy for one guy. Only thing that would make it easier would be to have a telescoping ramp rather than a 2 piece. I was going to modify it and do that but all the telescoping ramps seem to be 51”+ wide and I only have 50.5” max to work with without major modifications. The tail end of the 2 piece is light and easy to handle so I’m just going to stick with that for now.

I like the idea of the deck hands/ramp assist bar but looks like you loose a lot of space to try to get anything into the box. But I’ve never had one so can’t speak from experience 🍻

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m also using a old beavertail style aluminum deck that was built around the Leduc area I think,mine has a 8’ ramp and retractable sides.Its real sturdy and probably over 25 years old,just replaced original plywood deck.

Top Bottom