Grande Cache

McCAT

Reaction score
If I was rich like you Albertans and could afford things like:nitro: then I wouldn't have to rely on skill either.:eek::lol2:

mac22

Reaction score
If I was rich like you Albertans and could afford things like:nitro: then I wouldn't have to rely on skill either.:eek::lol2:

Cost of:nitro: $1500,00

:d Giving your brother a dirty beating :danceMsn PRICLESS

Cost of being to scared to climb with the big boys - I need some help here , what did you pay diference to go to that 800 pussycat from your RT Shredder ? :takesballs:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nice blue bird day...

Attachments

• mtngc1.jpg
    mtngc1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 56
  • mtngc2.jpg
    mtngc2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 57

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cost of:nitro: $1500,00

:d Giving your brother a dirty beating :danceMsn PRICLESS

Cost of being to scared to climb with the big boys - I need some help here , what did you pay diference to go to that 800 pussycat from your RT Shredder ? :takesballs:

Wrong.......telling your wife you are getting a new sled.......:takesballs::lol:

McCAT

Reaction score
I'm tyring to remember the last time either of you highmarked me.:dunno:Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it has never happened:trustme:and:sorry:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm tyring to remember the last time either of you highmarked me.:dunno:Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it has never happened:trustme:and:sorry:

:violin: ......and this is supposed to bother me? I know it will eat someone up if you beat them; but it won't warm up my beer any at the end of the day.:trustme::beerchug:

McCAT

Reaction score
As long as you can handle a little bit of this:ha_ha: with out any of this :crying3: then we will be ok with a lot of this:beerchug: until Mac22 does this:drink4:

SPDFREEK

Reaction score
YAY!!!! 2 whole inches!!!! Gota love it. But seriously....getting a little depressed now. New sled=no snow. That is twice I have gotten a new sled and had a bad start to the season. Please snow soon.

L8er.
SPDFREEK

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but are those the Kakwa hills in the background of that picture of Grande Cache? If not what are those Mountains called?

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but are those the Kakwa hills in the background of that picture of Grande Cache? If not what are those Mountains called?

They are not Kakwa, the mountains around GC are all in the Willmore park and we cant ride there,,,,damn! The only rideable mountains are caw ridge area...Cheers!

Top Bottom