Grande Cache

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just took this pic from my balcony, sept 27. Snow off and on since aug 31. 2 to 3" in parts of the field this morning...:d:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always forget to attach...;)

Attachments

• Sept 27.jpg
    Sept 27.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard today that house down the street on the left corner in the picture is going up for sale. I always liked the looks of that one.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard today that house down the street on the left corner in the picture is going up for sale. I always liked the looks of that one.

That's Snow and Mud member "Gordie"'s house. One of the nicest yards in town for sure. :beer:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I knew that was his place. I've sledded with him a while back.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I knew that was his place. I've sledded with him a while back.

Mac22 and I call him our "sleddin' dad". Gordie was at MM1, and is coming to MM2 with us as well. I believe he turns 68 this Jan. and can still hit hills with most anyone out there.:eek::d

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mom has Gordie beat by 7 years (she's 75 in March) and she still rips up the snow as always, boondocking. Age is just a number, if you keep fit and active in things you enjoy.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:eek::cool:

I dont know If he comes back here he may need to trade in that flat lander sled and get a DOO:rolleyes::d

I can't wait to see you two get at it with those 1000's; should be entertaining. It's gonna be the refuse to turnout hillclimb.:nitro::lol::giterdone::beerchug:

McCAT

Reaction score
All I know is I don't have the performance budget of others. I'll have to rely on pure talent and lack off common sense.:BSmeter:

McCAT

Reaction score
Do you think the he will be able to afford that much titainium to compensate for his excessive gerth.:d:smiliestirthepot

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His...... or the sleds?:eek::alol2::PDT_lam::lol2: I'm pretty sure there's a couple of ideas already on the table......:nitro::smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom