Grande Cache

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found some snow....took us an hour to get a stock Yammie out of a block we went into.

Attachments

• P1000556.jpg
    P1000556.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 62
  • P1000559.jpg
    P1000559.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 65
  • P1000561.jpg
    P1000561.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 75

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on rob, tried to call your cell this morning, rang through, no voicemail? Went to A' La Peche, still wicked snow...:d:beer:

Attachments

• dustinflyin.jpg
    dustinflyin.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 52
  • robcarvin.jpg
    robcarvin.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 54
  • dustinwasted.jpg
    dustinwasted.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 53
  • robpeche2.jpg
    robpeche2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 56
  • robcabin.jpg
    robcabin.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 55

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from GP today.:rolleyes: Looks like you guys got into the same kind of stuff as we did. :cool: I'm gonna go for a rip from the plant along the Little Smoky one afternoon this week. :d:d

brucehiscott

Reaction score
Moved to GC this summer. Know the post has been dead for awhile but just wondering if it is worth it to buy a sled in GC. I don't mind trailering and would do trips but just for days off around here wondering if there is much within half hour of here or so. Looking at an 03 900 cat with a 151 track or a 02 800 summit with 141 never ridden mountains from Ontario land of the groomed trail and really can't wait to do some real riding plus backcountry boarding. Much appreciate the input guys

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moved to GC this summer. Know the post has been dead for awhile but just wondering if it is worth it to buy a sled in GC. I don't mind trailering and would do trips but just for days off around here wondering if there is much within half hour of here or so. Looking at an 03 900 cat with a 151 track or a 02 800 summit with 141 never ridden mountains from Ontario land of the groomed trail and really can't wait to do some real riding plus backcountry boarding. Much appreciate the input guys
Grand Cash gets some good snow fall, and you its not that far to get over to McBride or
Vailmont/Blue River for some Deep & Step mountain riding. I would recomend looking for a 04 or newer ski-doo with a 151" track (personal preferance). With a 151" you get good mobility in the trees and excelent flotation in the powder.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Welcome to GC Brucehiscott. We do get some really good snowfalls here,but it is usually better to trailer north or south of town for some good riding. I would recommend a long track ( I ride a 154 XP) because a lot of the riding is in deep snow without a base. Valemont and McBride are only 3.5 hrs away as well. I am a shiftworker with different days off if your looking for someone to show you around.Im off this week if you would like to give me a call with any questions about our area...780-827-5598....:beer:

Summit Kid

Reaction score
Hey all I was just wondering if it is worth bringing my sled down to Grande Cache this weekend. Coming to visit my mom and figured I could maybe hit the back of Grande mountain or perhaps Huckleberry tower. Any info would be appreciated.

Top Bottom