got some issues!!!!

thisautoguy

Reaction score
so took the sled i just bought out, and had a few issues...

1. threw a chunk of track. anyone know where to purchase a good track?

2. it would not rev above 6k. seemed to be leaned out. thinking maybe jetting? thoughts?

3. and lastly lol the speedo does not work but i noticed the tach was fluctuating pretty good...gauge set or sensor?

now it was cheap so i knew there would be issues, just not sure whee to get started on these. and thoughts would be great!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of sled what size track did you try just spinning the track off the ground see If it revs higher could be clutch spring as well causing it not go rev while driving
Speedo not working would be cable or drive gear or actual speedo head. Tach screwing around is most likely tach head as if the stator goes it usually just goes and doesn't mess around

02 summit 700

Reaction score
sorry, its a 2002 700 144" (olimpic edition?) and i will have to check that!

yes check the clutch springs mess with the clickers and check out tracks usa there prices arnt to bad and i also have the 2002 Olympic 700 awsome sled pulls cat walks all day what number is yours mines 105 theres plate under the wind shield

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had #81. Never could keep that yellow seat clean!

IMG_0598.jpg

Last edited:

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it lean out or get rich and bog? If so check the dpm lines you could be loosing vacuum causing richness and a bog. The one close to the clutch sees some heat check there first. The line might be cooked.

Top Bottom