Good riding areas near edmonton

WRIGHTR

Reaction score
Hey, looking for tips on where to ride near Edmonton. Been to Saunders lake, and to Ministik lake, both were fun. Any other places? Thanks

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far do you want to drive.........come to swan hills endless trails and cutlines to go on.........about 2-2.5 hrs if you head up hwy 44 then hwy 18 to the fort assinaboine then turn left to swan hills.......center of alberta marker is on that hyw also. trapper leahs cabbin is about 30 km south of town....PM if you come up this way.

WRIGHTR

Reaction score
Thanks. I have three kids in Hockey, so its really hard to find more than a 5 hours to spare. Closest is better. Thanks for the response, I will keep those directions and hopefully make it up there some day!

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, looking for tips on where to ride near Edmonton. Been to Saunders lake, and to Ministik lake, both were fun. Any other places? Thanks

What part of town are you in? Maybe we can team up for a few rides. Lots of good spots just not east (Strathcona County)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Westlock as some nice trails and only about an hour north of Edmonton. :d

WRIGHTR

Reaction score
I'm in the south Side, Heading out to check out Red water to day Are you interested, Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom