girlfriend wants me to make her sled pink!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it is nice that when you get lost and just have to stop at the nearest group of sled, and ask.."have you seen a pink sled" they just point and say that way. yes I cant loose her, or better she cant loose me.

B.C.polaram

Reaction score
ArcticFX.com has some real cool pink flame decals. Did my wifes 04 600 RMK up and it turned out real nice. We took all the trailing arms off and painted everything up in a matching pink paint. All it took was some intricate masking. She gets a lot of comments on her ride and mostly from the men who want to do the same thing to thier wifes/girlfriends sleds.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info but here it is, mine is not a wrap but decals all most covers the whole hood and looks freekn cool! we will put it on tomorrow then i will post pics of my finished ride he wants to polish it yet so no complete pics till then/

Attachments

• DSC_6324 sm.jpg
    DSC_6324 sm.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_6326.jpg
    DSC_6326.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 44

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really like how its coming together very nicely, at the beginning I was a little worried for ya with all those parts. You did good overkill :)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really like how its coming together very nicely, at the beginning I was a little worried for ya with all those parts. You did good overkill :)

thanks man. it look very cool (for a woman sled)! every where she goes everyone has to talk about it. and when ever I get lost I just ask "have you seen the pink sled" and they just point and say "over there" LOL

I need to polish the tunnel and build an Alum gas rack for it. still working on head lights (HID) and I need to find a pipe and can for it. who said sledding was cheap! the pink flames sure finnished to look! if anyone wants something like this done to their sled PM me and we can talk!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we ever really done working on our sleds? probably not anyway i love it and im so glad he was willing to put in the time its just what i wanted...now if we just had a little more snow!!!

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we ever really done working on our sleds? probably not anyway i love it and im so glad he was willing to put in the time its just what i wanted...now if we just had a little more snow!!!

Exxxxxtreeeeeeemlyyyyy Depressing with the snow all melting away! :PDT_kap: Time to pray to the snow gods!! :bowdown:

Top Bottom