girlfriend wants me to make her sled pink!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh you boys you laugh but my sharpie marker WORKED!!! here are some more photos

Attachments

• IMG00085 sm.jpg
    IMG00085 sm.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG00083 sm.jpg
    IMG00083 sm.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG00081 sm.jpg
    IMG00081 sm.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 221

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& I am in Alberta i wont see it till Christmas day when i get there! and i will owe Garry for his work...hum how ever will i repay him? lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for cost, your close honey! $750 including sand blasting. this is also a two step candy process which is twice the work than a single coat. (but looks way better) I dont even want to add up the hours that is into this. every part that has threads, I had to chase them, every part that is a tight fit, I had to sand down. it is comming. the part that is taking so long is to get 3 pieces recoated and a trip to edmonton. I forgot how to put it back together lol. no really it is coming just have 5 million other things to do before snow comes. it is looking SOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET! just waiting for 3 pieces then I can set the front end all up and adjust steering suspension. working out side sucks. can Santa drop off a 1000 sq/f shop with heat? oh and a cement floor lol. (I will settle for 200 sq/f shop with a cement floor) lol

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for cost, your close honey! $750 including sand blasting. this is also a two step candy process which is twice the work than a single coat. (but looks way better) I dont even want to add up the hours that is into this. every part that has threads, I had to chase them, every part that is a tight fit, I had to sand down. it is comming. the part that is taking so long is to get 3 pieces recoated and a trip to edmonton. I forgot how to put it back together lol. no really it is coming just have 5 million other things to do before snow comes. it is looking SOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET! just waiting for 3 pieces then I can set the front end all up and adjust steering suspension. working out side sucks. can Santa drop off a 1000 sq/f shop with heat? oh and a cement floor lol. (I will settle for 200 sq/f shop with a cement floor) lol

1500 sq ft and nothing less thats only a 30 x50 need lots of room for all those toys and room to modify

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im working in a 10x20 tent with dirt floor that I made a 4x4 floor and three sheets of 3/4 plywood just for the sled lol. so a cemment floor would be great lol.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and when my sled blows up, I cant saw "hey hun, can I borrow your (pink) sled for the day"

I dont even know if I can un load it now lol. the color is really growing on me but it is not the 80's, so not going to happen LOL. when she rides it it is pink.........if I have to it is candy rassberry lol.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Honey, Your sled is done! took it for a ride today. cant get any pictures because my phone sucks. it just looks all black. we just have to do some candy pink flames but Im going to say I will do it this summer....LET RIDE! oh I need to do my engine now lol! I have a week till your here! see you soon!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are the latest photos, last thing to go on is the wrap...it was not ready in time for this trip.

Attachments

• DSC_6206  fix1.jpg
    DSC_6206 fix1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_6208 fix1.jpg
    DSC_6208 fix1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 42

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is my wrap Casey at made it for me what a great guy! not to mention i love my wrap! now i just need to get it here & get it on!!!
click here to see full size image & to contact HP Warps

Attachments

• Corrisas-500 1mk.jpg
    Corrisas-500 1mk.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 50

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont even like pink coulors of anykind , but , that looks sweet , oh wait i like pink now lol:p

Top Bottom