girlfriend wants me to make her sled pink!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well like the title says. I need to make her 05 600 pink. does any one know where I can find a belly pan protector or sliders or handle bar grips or heck any thing in pink for this sled. I have no problem powder coating every piece pink and doing some pink flames but she wants her pink (to go with her helmet and jacket lol)

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds familiar!!!
Don't worry, you'll look really cool on it when yours breaks down and you borrow it and ride it in front of everyone.
Are you sure it's not for you instead of your girlfriend!!!
All in fun man, because I suffer from the same. Girlfriends favorite color...Pink, Oh well, I guess I can always find her in the mountains!!!:d

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well like the title says. I need to make her 05 600 pink. does any one know where I can find a belly pan protector or sliders or handle bar grips or heck any thing in pink for this sled. I have no problem powder coating every piece pink and doing some pink flames but she wants her pink (to go with her helmet and jacket lol)

yah, my wife wants to take all the yellow off the edge x and make it pink to match her suit too.... i think a nice used shift rmk with a pink polaris decal kit would be easier. they have 155 600 rmks in the states all over for cheap.

Attachments

• Sleds.jpg
    Sleds.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 78

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good for her...it's nice to have a sled customized to suit the ladies. I know that pink is generally not a favorite color of mine, but when it comes to riding, there's some pride in sporting some pink! I got a pink helmet last year, added some minor touches of pink to the sled and got some new gear with a little pink here and there. You're a woman rider...and proud of it!!! :)

Also shows your hubby is comfortable in his manhood when he has to ride it! :cool:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife drives a pink rzr and everyone looks,it's real funny when they think she won't go into the big mud holes and drives down the middle and does not get stuck.;)

Then their quiet.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out your dealer, I know a friend of mine bought pink decals for his wifes 144 summit which added a lot to the sled without getting to expensive and it totally customized it for her. It looked good.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be the day I spend a pile of money to ruin a sled by making it pink for the old lady, can u say whipped:whipped:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she bought her own sled and is paying for all the pink. all I have to do is build it and she is happy. (and get her unstuck now and then lol) call it love! LOL I think some guys dont like woman with pink, because when they get passed on a hill it gives them `little man` issues lol

love to see woman up sledding and loving the sport!!!

She will have her PINK sled! so watch out to all the `little men ` lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have pictures of rod's wifes sled in mcbride, bc, but i can't find them right now.... I'll keep lookin' for ya though. It is a polaris and it's all pink(except the tunnel, basically)..... Looks pretty cool, for a chicks sled!!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have pictures of rod's wifes sled in mcbride, bc, but i can't find them right now.... I'll keep lookin' for ya though. It is a polaris and it's all pink(except the tunnel, basically)..... Looks pretty cool, for a chicks sled!!!

........or a guy that wears a dress and bunny ears. :eek::eek::d:d:d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think some guys dont like woman with pink, because when they get passed on a hill it gives them `little man` issues lol

Ain't that the truth....;)

Hey...you're from Sicamous???...we sure could use some riding buddies/guides there this winter if you and your wife are game. Going for first time, sis has a house there so we're going to take advantage!

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well how lucky am i to have a wonderful man to do this for me! it is love! and yes i love pink! but i can hold my own, keep up with the best of them & look good doing it...at least in pink i can be found easy...lol. thanks for all the info on the pink stuff it will help him out lol. cant wait for the snow, so if you see all pink on the hill it will be us/me!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the local powder coating shop doesnt have a demand for candy pink but they have the sparkling silver that goes under the 2 step prosess. I have to buy a min order which is more than I will use in the candy pink. just wondering if there is any other woman that would like to buy what I have left over or enough to do their parts. let me know and I will work out the details. if you have parts that you want coated that can be arranged also. even if you want to drop your sled off we can work out something.

I also install vent kits and do slider replacement in the winter or now if needed. half the cost of the local polaris shop and twice the quality lol (I used to work for them lol). tell me what you want done and I will tell you if I can do it. buy your parts online and bring me your accessories. YOU WILL SAVE!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well how lucky am i to have a wonderful man to do this for me! it is love! and yes i love pink! but i can hold my own, keep up with the best of them & look good doing it...at least in pink i can be found easy...lol. thanks for all the info on the pink stuff it will help him out lol. cant wait for the snow, so if you see all pink on the hill it will be us/me!

We'll be watchin' for ya!!!

Wish I could use your extra paint...but sled's changing next year so don't want to put anything more into this one. However, I am curious what kinda cost this would be as I could keep it on hand for next year's sled...it'll need some personalizing. :d Let me know.

Top Bottom