girlfriend wants me to make her sled pink!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Overkill...............
TamDoo, who is in this pic kneeling by the fire? He looks familiar

RN

RN...that's my buddy Jerry-JJMac we call him. Works at Vandenbilts in Golden. He rides with us all the time. You might have seen him around Golden.

Lookin' forward to seeing the sled overkill...we hope to 'see' you in Sicamous on the hills, doesn't sound like it'll be a problem finding 'girlfriend131313'.

yoggibear

Reaction score
Hi dustin u sent me an e mail on snow and mud i tried to find it on polaris web site about dynotech on our 8oo eng i did not get the right web site i m yoggibear my e mail is pomm@telus.net ty

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone want to trade a red bellypan protector for a black one??? red is not going to work with pink lol......also idler wheels are red, want to trade for black!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well 47 parts! she will even get her shovel done lol. I hope I can put it back together again lol. opps she might read this lol. parts should be done next week so she can help me put it back together lol. hey honey, did you take pictures or do I just get to guess where all the parts go? oh dont worry I have that bucket for the left over parts lol. I just have to make the pink ones fit, right? lol. everytime I look in the garage I wish the sled fairy would stop by and do something lol

dont worry hun! I THINK I can put it back together! if not I will start with a sorry now lol!

all guys should start every morning when they wake with "Im sorry honey for everything I did wrong yesterday, and that Im GOING to do today" LOL

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone here are the photos of the parts we had powder coated...candy raspberry...enjoy looking!!!

Attachments

• DSC_6075 sm.jpg
    DSC_6075 sm.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC_6077sm.jpg
    DSC_6077sm.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_6090 sm.jpg
    DSC_6090 sm.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_6093 sm.jpg
    DSC_6093 sm.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_6095 sm.jpg
    DSC_6095 sm.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_6099 sm.jpg
    DSC_6099 sm.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 238

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone want to trade a red bellypan protector for a black one??? red is not going to work with pink lol......also idler wheels are red, want to trade for black!

for the wheels just paint them black and/or turn the previous red side to the inside.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was going to do that for the wheels lol. but any one have a black belly pan protector? jiffy marker works great for the seat lol just needed 4 coats lol (not my idea but worked great lol)

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember less is more. Let her put some pink on it just keep it to a minimum. Paint or powder coat a couple suspension pieces.
Oh and if she wants to go all out, well make her pay for it and then maybe she won't want it completely pink when she sees the cost. Either way as long as she is happy you know you will get more sledding time.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well 47 candy pink (2 coat process) parts. she loves it and yes she paid for it lol. we will be going back to the powdercoating to get 3 pieces redone. the head and two radius rods. I need to get this sled back together because there is snow lol.

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket hood in pink. I do not think you are going to get lucky enough to find too much in pink. I went purple and it was tough finding things in purple, but you could do the hood, maybe the grips, I doubt the hyfax (I have tried to get purple ones for years, they don't do them for a 151). I got lucky with the belly pan protector and the snow flap. I bet you could find something snow flap wise. It does not need to be a snow flap, it can be a mud flap.

Good luck, I am being paged to the garage.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well If you cant find one why dont you dye it? you can pic up some RIT dye at walmart for $3. just add HOT water and dip it in.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya might be better off picking up some plastic paint and painting it

the only thing is you have to choose a darker shade then what the original is. my 98 rmk is all black and red, the belly skid plate is purple. im dying it black.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing is you have to choose a darker shade then what the original is. my 98 rmk is all black and red, the belly skid plate is purple. im dying it black.

Really RIT dies for clothing on the belly pan protector? hum would not think that would work.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too late....I need to find a 45 gallon drum to mix the dye in now lol. might have to try using a paint brush, then washing it off. she did use a jiffy marker on the red on the seat and looks great. I used the plastic paint and dont know if it will stay on.....if not she has her jiffy marker lol.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too late....I need to find a 45 gallon drum to mix the dye in now lol. might have to try using a paint brush, then washing it off. she did use a jiffy marker on the red on the seat and looks great. I used the plastic paint and dont know if it will stay on.....if not she has her jiffy marker lol.

nothing like binfordizing

Top Bottom