Gear ratio game changer

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much judging others in this thread. It is not our place to judge others unless we are perfect ourselves. Only Maxwell is perfect according to S@M

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About how Polaris idea of a “game changer” is adjusting the gearing ratio, while BRPs is adding the worlds first 2 stroke turbo.

The gen 4... even with the turbo is like a dodge. Motor is the best money can buy, and the rest well... we all know how the saying goes. Am i allowed to say that?... i own 2 of them...?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with the GEN4? It’s the newest chassis of all of them. Seems to work fine lol

Whats wrong with it? Shocks, Skid, clutches, heavy a tits, its low a wide... kind of like a few of the warlocks i took down in my younger days, the hood if you look at it wrong explodes into about 18 000 pieces, I am honestly thoroughly unimpressed with the whole package other then the motor. Motor makes the best power, and smoothest operating. But after being on a alpha and an 850 axys... i am no longer convinced skidoo is the best. Granted the others have their own issues, but I gotta say i think polaris has the best go get it done, make the gnarliest line possible machine... and let me tell you... im no polaris fan.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would argue that the Doo is the leader in fit, finish and innovation. They make a sled/package that ticks most boxes. I have been super happy with my 2020 Expert. Zero issues except me putting old gas into it. That said every time I ride a an Axys or Alpha I’m reminded how stable, predictable and confidence inspiring they are in severe side hills.

Top Bottom