Flat Screen T.V.s In RVs For Winter !

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the rule on Flat Screen T.V.s being left in the RVs for winter ? Some have told me to get it out ,others have said it is ok left in. ( one store told me they are shipped in unheated trucks to the store in the winter,so they are fine ) What are you doing ? I have taken mine out. Thanks For Your Thoughts !:confused:

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the rule on Flat Screen T.V.s being left in the RVs for winter ? Some have told me to get it out ,others have said it is ok left in. ( one store told me they are shipped in unheated trucks to the store in the winter,so they are fine ) What are you doing ? I have taken mine out. Thanks For Your Thoughts !:confused:

I only have a cheap 20" lcd in my trailer but it stays there all winter I have it sit over 2 winters now with no problems

The only thing I have heard about Lcd screens is that they don't like working in extreme cold

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

like the stores say in unheatd trucks..... just like the old tv's id let them warm up before using

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The only reason i would take it out is that its one less thing for the Fing thieves to take.:rolleyes:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ours is build into the trailer and raises out of the wall..We leave it in as it would be a pain to remove.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Mine has stayed in the trailer over three winters. No problems at all.

If you use your trailer when it is cold, makes sure it is unplugged till it warms up for a long time to ensure there is no moisture or condensation left in the unit or you will fry it!

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Leaving LCD screens in the cold is ok. We have GPS, laptops, DVD players etc. with LCD screens always being subjected to cold.

Top Bottom