Enclosed trailer question

Burns

Reaction score
A little background -

I am wanting a trailer to store my sled and dirtbikes in year round. Ideally I would like to haul up to 3 162/3" sleds in the winter and be able to camp in it in the summer with me and the kids with the bikes (1 full size, 2 minis). I have no plans for a side x side right now but may in the future.

I am pretty sure I want a low bow or middeck unless some one convinces me a deck over would be better. Ideally I want all aluminum but will take steel as well. I am hoping to keep total length to less than 24' but am somewhat flexible.

I am pretty sure I could get away with a 16' box plus v nose on an 8.5 wide but what length would I need in a 7' wide? Any opinions on 7 vs 8.5? Low boy vs deck over?

Sent from my iPad using

oddman

Reaction score
Get ahold of Ron firefly on here he sells legend trailers great to deal with

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just picked up a trailswest 20'x8.5' rpm edition for exactly what ur wanting, sledding and camping. Insulated, heated, lights, man door, shore power, stereo, cabinets, benches, just gotta put a window in. Check them out, pretty nice unit

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just picked up a trailswest 20'x8.5' rpm edition for exactly what ur wanting, sledding and camping. Insulated, heated, lights, man door, shore power, stereo, cabinets, benches, just gotta put a window in. Check them out, pretty nice unit

Well these trailers are nice it only takes 2 mins and a 1/2" wrench to open the back door to break into them. The reason I know this is my friend just picked up the Chris Burandt addition and lost the keys so after a quick look we managed to get into and out of the rear door with little effort and no damage to the trailer.

Check out Mission trailers all sport I just got one of them from Grassland ski doo and trailer. Love it has everything you want available in many different lengths. Plus the front and rear latched use an lag bolt style bolts so there is no way to remove them from the out side.

JMO.

Top Bottom