I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMG_1491.jpg

Pretty sweet.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Is that usually double up top Doug or more

It all depends on various factors Rich. I don't think there was a lot of snow up there when this came down. It will be a while yet as the rocks are pretty big on the way up. It snowed a lot less at Line Creek and Sparwood than it did in Elkford. It is hard to tell.

All in all, it is a pleasant surprise this year in the year.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all depends on various factors Rich. I don't think there was a lot of snow up there when this came down. It will be a while yet as the rocks are pretty big on the way up. It snowed a lot less at Line Creek and Sparwood than it did in Elkford. It is hard to tell.

All in all, it is a pleasant surprise this year in the year.

It was double at the mine but like Doug said it didn't hit south of us much

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be even better up there if the snow keeps up like this all night. Of course I go back to work tomorrow though......

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the trail up?

It's been decent actually holding up well since we got an early groom in and it hasn't got as warm up top as expected, I've been riding from the house though not taking the main trail from round prairie and bypassing the rocky section

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah ya. I was going to try that once we get a little more snow. I'd be riding more dirt than snow from my house lol.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ah ya. I was going to try that once we get a little more snow. I'd be riding more dirt than snow from my house lol.

Stage at the first left past the cattle guard. You can probably drive your truck up a way and have decent cover. That way you will avoid the rocks at the bottom of the trail near RP

Top Bottom