Elkford Conditions

toddsphotos

Reaction score
Made it out to sled near Elkford for the first time a few days ago. Pretty amazing place!

DSC00408.jpg

Last edited:

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope you brought a truck full home, you better get out there and doo the dance, looks like we are coming your way next week,

giddyup

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i hope you brought a truck full home, you better get out there and doo the dance, looks like we are coming your way next week,

giddyup

I didn't have room for the snow……….I had to carry a whole bunch of road grunge! Friggin' roads were very wet up the Coq and through Roger's……..not a nice drive in poor weather!!

Maybe flurries, mid week………we'll see what carry over that dance has!

thiels2

Reaction score
Yeah rode Elkford sat as well every inch of exposed terrain is badly wind burnt rocks exposed all over the place. There was some untracked settled snow in the trees if you knew where to go but still 8-10'' at best. This area is in desperate need of some big snowfall as are most places in BC.

Polaris Lady

Reaction score
Feb 9th and 10th the sled dog races are being staged at the round prairie staging area, the district will be plowing a lot up by the Catholic Church on natal road for the snowmobiles to stage from, then they can use the trail system through town to get to koko.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks nice down that way. You heading down anytime soon Pawel?
Nothing planned as of right now, gonna be hard to get away for me with Imperial oil plant shut down comin up! We have a trip planned to Chetwynd at the end of march and that might be it for this year :(

Top Bottom