Elkford Conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hows the T-Motion working?

I don't know if it is the t-Motion or the flex track but something is working just fine. The proof is the ease in which my wife can carve the meadows. She is ecstatic!

Went to some secret meadows today but they were all rain crusted and not fun at all. The snow levels vary quite a bit this year and particularly from drainage to drainage.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just a little hectic out here Tyler and as much as I like to sell the area, I don't want everyone to think this is the area for them as it is very avy prone and technical.

A lot of easy places to ride but they have no snow at the present. So I'm being cautious.

PS and yes, I realize that you have ridden here quite a bit so you would know about the Crossing Creek trail whereas many wouldn't.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
===== QUOTE macronut ====

Hows the T-Motion working?

===== /QUOTE ====

I don't know if it is the t-Motion or the flex track but something is working just fine. The proof is the ease in which my wife can carve the meadows. She is ecstatic!

Went to some secret meadows today but they were all rain crusted and not fun at all. The snow levels vary quite a bit this year and particularly from drainage to drainage.

Rain Crust is not a phrase I like to hear... Hopefully you guys get a really good dump of snow soon and it bonds thru that crust!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the update!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new snow Dougster??

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

Polaris Lady

Reaction score
Any new snow Dougster??

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

It was snowing downtown briefly this morning, was looking real good, but then it turned to rain! Not a nice day. Hopefully Doug has been out playing today and he will tell us it was dumping up top. The only thing is the trail at the bottom must be getting bare.

pancake

Reaction score
Great day around Mear Lake today. Rode a 2013 XM163 and wow what a machine. I haven't ridden much in the last 2winters and today felt like I had been riding all season ! I REALLY need a second job !!
great riding with Bryan, Tyler, Mark, Dylan , and Billy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 184

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Any updates from this weekend ?

Working on a video while I type. should have it up tomorrow.

Dug a pit and there was 5' of well consolidated snow in the trees with no wind blown deposits. November crust is about 14" or 34 cm off the ground. It is a great base and as good as it is, it will just get better.

Still lots of landmines above Mear Lake but it is fun it one is careful and sort of knows where to go….

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
random drunken cross post ...
buddy rode da ski hill n said top was helisli quality,
lower mtn was 50cm on nothing.
many people regreted chasing thire secret stash !!!

I've said it many times before early season ...
stay high !!!

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Working on a video while I type. should have it up tomorrow.

Dug a pit and there was 5' of well consolidated snow in the trees with no wind blown deposits. November crust is about 14" or 34 cm off the ground. It is a great base and as good as it is, it will just get better.

Still lots of landmines above Mear Lake but it is fun it one is careful and sort of knows where to go….

cant wait to see it doug! need to get out and ride again. may come down this week. will let ya know as it may fit your busy schedule.

Top Bottom