Dog Attacks....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Just thought that was an odd comment. Perhaps if more people took the responsibilty of being a pet owner and treated it more like having a child this thread wouldn't exist. Wether its the training, caring for, discipline or even choosing to have a dog.

we see the same type of reaction every time a dog bites, a gunman kills someone, a woman gets beaten, or an elderly person gets mugged. just brings out peoples fears. usually it is just one incident, but seems to bring out the same reaction almost every time.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not all children are disciplined either
Basically it's the same!Kids act like little a-holes if you don't spend time with them either!Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids either!Like a kid breaking a window or vandalizing something is the same as a dog biting!The response usually is the same...I can't believe that!They never did that before!!....But I've seen people more concerned about their dogs than their kids!Takes all kinds!

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya probably not. Could always pull out the old .410, dump the lead shot and fill with rock salt. Little more accurate that way.

Never mind the .410. Use the 12 with dried peas. When i was a kid dad did that to a bouvier. dog never came back to the house.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind the .410. Use the 12 with dried peas. When i was a kid dad did that to a bouvier. dog never came back to the house.

Pickling salt (really corse salt) works way better, it stings like a bastard! Ps I do not agree with people that have mean dogs!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pickling salt (really corse salt) works way better, it stings like a bastard! Ps I do not agree with people that have mean dogs!

Ps. I agree that agressive animals that have attacked a human should be destroyed. But shooting a dog with rock salt or paintballs won't help. It most likely doesn't know any better and is animal abuse. If the problem persists contact the authorities.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ps. I agree that agressive animals that have attacked a human should be destroyed. But shooting a dog with rock salt or paintballs won't help. It most likely doesn't know any better and is animal abuse. If the problem persists contact the authorities.

your right, animal cruelty is not right. call the pound,

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little nervous about big dogs...I got nailed by an out of control Husky when I was 6. My dad and one of his buddies were dropping me off at a kid's place for a birthday party, but we had the wrong house. I got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and the dog came running around the corner of the house...never slowed down until he was on top of me. The old man and buddy came running, boot-fawked the dog, and hauled me into the car. A few stitches and I was good to go, but never really lost my "awareness" of big dogs. The douchebag owner was standing there yelling at the old man...saying he was going to shoot him for beating his dog. Although the only thing my dog is capable of is humping your leg, if he even growls at a person...BOOM!! I wouldn't think twice about blowing a hole in through his ears.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little nervous about big dogs...I got nailed by an out of control Husky when I was 6. My dad and one of his buddies were dropping me off at a kid's place for a birthday party, but we had the wrong house. I got out of the car, rang the doorbell, and the dog came running around the corner of the house...never slowed down until he was on top of me. The old man and buddy came running, boot-fawked the dog, and hauled me into the car. A few stitches and I was good to go, but never really lost my "awareness" of big dogs. The douchebag owner was standing there yelling at the old man...saying he was going to shoot him for beating his dog. Although the only thing my dog is capable of is humping your leg, if he even growls at a person...BOOM!! I wouldn't think twice about blowing a hole in through his ears.

now todd my observation of ur dog is he has no time for growlin, he's to busy lookin for his next sweetie. hehe.

see to many kids that your experience has happend to. i learned, to shake the gate a little before going into any yard. envited or not.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huskys seem to be an issue. gf got a wicked bite by one last summer ended up in the hospital getting the shots and stitches. worst part was we were on a quad doing 50k/h and he lunged at her and got a piece.

Top Bottom