Dog Attacks....

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It drives me crazy when I see these wanna be mother trukkers with a rotty or pitbull trying to play the part and look tough with there dog named Diesel. Animal never gets proper training or exercise . Dog has more brains than the owner.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
The next time it is on your property grab it and take it to the pound. The secoond time you do it the owner will have to pony up $475 to get it back.

TB

Believe me I've tried to catch it. Won't come anywhere near me, runs away everytime untill it gets back to its yard then gets all territorial and stalks me from accross the road barking and all.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
smaller breed dogs, usually don't do much damage to an adult, as such, kids may be different, any dog bites, no question should be put down, no idea what the laws are, but your pets are not more important than anyones child or adult for that matter, be interesting to see what the legalities are on guard dogs etc.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Problem is that to most of these tards out there, their dog is their child.

smaller breed dogs, usually don't do much damage to an adult, as such, kids may be different, any dog bites, no question should be put down, no idea what the laws are, but your pets are not more important than anyones child or adult for that matter, be interesting to see what the legalities are on guard dogs etc.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe me I've tried to catch it. Won't come anywhere near me, runs away everytime untill it gets back to its yard then gets all territorial and stalks me from accross the road barking and all.

I had a neighbor that used a long handled BBQ brush and a jug of paint thinner to keep the farm dogs off his property when his dog was in heat. He said he never had a return customer.LOL

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I had a neighbor that used a long handled BBQ brush and a jug of paint thinner to keep the farm dogs off his property when his dog was in heat. He said he never had a return customer.LOL

LOL! I was actually thinking along the same lines, just a corn cob that has been soaking for awhile.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a great reason to practice. I didn't think you could throw it hard enough was why i asked lol.

TB

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem is that to most of these tards out there, their dog is their child.

yes yes yes, you hit the nail on the head, i had a littl wiener dog take a nip once while blowing some steam off. he was laughing until i connected with the work boot, told him the next one was for him. what a loser. new the clown too.

all dogs need to be socialized and know there place, love your dog, just keep them under control, young kids are usually afraid of any animal there size or larger. i'd like to see kids love animals not fear them.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
h

hmm dip the bbq brush in paint thinner and then contact, should work,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines like my child......so phawkin what....

i don't see that as a problem, people love there pets. i'm sure your dog is well behaved, and your right not all dogs are out of control. people just notice the ones that are. i have a couple dogs myself. love the one the other is a pain. so far i never been bit, but have had the crap scared outta me a few times.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread brought up an old memmory..... when I was a kid we had a cat named "Sleeper", big black cat. Us kids could do anything with that thing, my baby brother, 4 at the time would drag it around by the tail up and down stairs. NEVER bit or scratched any of us. It did however attack guests in our home. The worst was my uncle on Christmas day as he was unwrapping a present. The cat litterally leaped from the top of the couch and sheaded his arm. Many stitches on Christmas day for him!! My mom put it down a few days later. We still laugh to this day that we named him Sleeper!!!

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't see that as a problem, people love there pets. i'm sure your dog is well behaved, and your right not all dogs are out of control. people just notice the ones that are. i have a couple dogs myself. love the one the other is a pain. so far i never been bit, but have had the crap scared outta me a few times.

Agreed. Just thought that was an odd comment. Perhaps if more people took the responsibilty of being a pet owner and treated it more like having a child this thread wouldn't exist. Wether its the training, caring for, discipline or even choosing to have a dog.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paintball gun!!If it happens again freeze the paintballs!!My neighbor got the hint when his dog came home with a couple of well placed bright orange 'kill shots'!!!

Top Bottom