Diesel Prices

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's going on with diesel prices!!!!! Gas 104.9 diesel 121.9...what?????

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure of the price but the Co-op in Bonnyville has a 300 litre/day limit on all cards.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty soon guys will be removing their lift kits and putting white framed oakleys up for sale on ebay

Sell em both together, and they should be able to buy enough fuel for a 2 hour road trip.

Friggin white Oakleys

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to propane back in the day when everyone was adding the conversion kits to their vehicles, then prices of propane went up.

It's supply and demand the more diesel trucks, cars etc out there the higher the climb. When I had my first diesel in 99 we were paying 32 cents a litre big difference 12 years later I tell ya.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we were paying about 47 cents for gas then. It is not supply and demand though. North America is the only place in the world that is primarily gasoline powered. Everywhere else has diesel cars, small diesel pickups, etc. not us. It is easier and cheaper to make diesel, but they charge us more for it....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we were paying about 47 cents for gas then. It is not supply and demand though. North America is the only place in the world that is primarily gasoline powered. Everywhere else has diesel cars, small diesel pickups, etc. not us. It is easier and cheaper to make diesel, but they charge us more for it....
the new low sulphur diesel fuel requirements have driven the refinery costs above that of gasoline. bunker fuel is cheaper to produce than gasoline, but the stuff everyone is complaining about isn't.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the switch to ULSD raised production costs somewhat, but I think the overwhelming demand for gasoline causes more issues. Refineries focused on supplying the gasoline instead of diesel, refineries shut down...

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty soon guys will be removing their lift kits and putting white framed oakleys up for sale on ebay
Don't forget those flat brimmed hats cocked to the side can fetch a pretty penny.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suncor Hydrogen supplier back up and running. Cardlocks and bulk plants should be building inventories over the next few days. In 4-5 days should be back to normal.

Top Bottom