Dec conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya rolled it a couple times, put it through the trees after all it is a rental. now I have to wait for the repair bill, might have to buy depending on the bill. lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ya rolled it a couple times, put it through the trees after all it is a rental. now I have to wait for the repair bill, might have to buy depending on the bill. lol

that's a great laugh.....
Cheerz Barry.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
judy is right doesn't look like much lastnite but it appears to be snowing up top now. off to alberta to see grandchildren so will talk to all on Christmas day. travel and play safe through the holidays.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome thanks. Kakwa is no where's near ready to see a sled yet. Heading to Mcbride in a few weeks. Can't wait.

mac22

Reaction score
Our group rode Renshaw Sat and Bell Sunday, were able to find lots of fresh, Just had to look for it... had a great weekend with lots of stucks.
Trail Both days as was awesome! Hats off to the Grooming crews, made the weekend that much better, I have no problem paying the $25 when the trail is in that shape. Good work guys!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This looks great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419383737.448539.jpg

Hope this is true for mcbride

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from riding Renshaw. Only rode one day as we crushed 2 of 5 sleds, the174 died a twisted death.
Lowest snow I have seen at this time of year at Ghost lake, didn't even bother going to Spirit. Rocks sticking out that I have never seen. The area is rideable and we were the only ones on the back side until we met a group of 4 in the wind tunnels at bout 2PM. Just stay clear of anything that looks like a bump in the snow. Was about 16" of fresh in the trees but dodging holes in the trees that went to ground level o both sides of the lake. The whole back side was untouched except for the few tracks we made.
There is a 1/2 inch crust of ice at the base of the fresh - will make for some wicked avalanches when it gets loaded with snow.
Grooming was excellent but the area needs snow! Worth the trip for me but two guys not to happy.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just got back from riding Renshaw. Only rode one day as we crushed 2 of 5 sleds, the174 died a twisted death.
Lowest snow I have seen at this time of year at Ghost lake, didn't even bother going to Spirit. Rocks sticking out that I have never seen. The area is rideable and we were the only ones on the back side until we met a group of 4 in the wind tunnels at bout 2PM. Just stay clear of anything that looks like a bump in the snow. Was about 16" of fresh in the trees but dodging holes in the trees that went to ground level o both sides of the lake. The whole back side was untouched except for the few tracks we made.
There is a 1/2 inch crust of ice at the base of the fresh - will make for some wicked avalanches when it gets loaded with snow.
Grooming was excellent but the area needs snow! Worth the trip for me but two guys not to happy.

Guess they "rode them like a rental', eh? ;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just got back from riding renshaw. Only rode one day as we crushed 2 of 5 sleds, the174 died a twisted death.
Lowest snow i have seen at this time of year at ghost lake, didn't even bother going to spirit. Rocks sticking out that i have never seen. The area is rideable and we were the only ones on the back side until we met a group of 4 in the wind tunnels at bout 2pm. Just stay clear of anything that looks like a bump in the snow. Was about 16" of fresh in the trees but dodging holes in the trees that went to ground level o both sides of the lake. The whole back side was untouched except for the few tracks we made.

thanks for the report randy... Sleddin' there boxing day..... :)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the report randy... Sleddin' there boxing day..... :)

Sledding is OK Ric, just keep your 174 of the rocks!
Thanks for the advice on the truck brakes, did full replacement and all working great! Good to spin few wrenches on my own once in a while.

Last edited:

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Well let's hope there are a good couple dumps I'm heading there early am leaving Edmonton like 4am on the 28th to meet up with the T&T crew. Should be good ride safe out there

Top Bottom