Dec conditions

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-11 this morning and sunny with the odd wispy cloud out there. Supposed to be a pretty nice week.

Hotrod is building our trails, Barry (bbtoys) is still digging people out of the snow and Adrenaline Rod is busy with people's furnaces, frozen pipes, etc. I think everyone has power now. Been a strange few days.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Should be a decent weekend. Temps around -5 with a few periods of light snow. We had a group here that rode Belle the last two days. Lots of fun and stucks. They went home happy. Snow is chest deep when you step off your sled. Good early season riding, but we still can use more snow.

Please remember that trail passes for most of B.C. (including McBride and Valemount) this year go up to $25. One and three day passes are available at the trailhead shacks. Day and Season passes can also be purchased at Spindrift. Heat will be on in Lucille and Renshaw cabins by Friday, with repair to Belle cabin's lines to be completed on Saturday. Trails are groomed and ready to go. Here's to a great season.

Feel free to call either Barry or myself if you have any questions or concerns. Number in signature line.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a decent weekend. Temps around -5 with a few periods of light snow. We had a group here that rode Belle the last two days. Lots of fun and stucks. They went home happy. Snow is chest deep when you step off your sled. Good early season riding, but we still can use more snow.

Please remember that trail passes for most of B.C. (including McBride and Valemount) this year go up to $25. One and three day passes are available at the trailhead shacks. Day and Season passes can also be purchased at Spindrift. Heat will be on in Lucille and Renshaw cabins by Friday, with repair to Belle cabin's lines to be completed on Saturday. Trails are groomed and ready to go. Here's to a great season.

Feel free to call either Barry or myself if you have any questions or concerns. Number in signature line.

What is a season pass worth? Thanks!

Nikm17

Reaction score
Are the three day passes valid at all areas or are you stuck riding the same hill if you buy a three day pass?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that this is the way to go for anyone that makes McBride their regular destination when the sleds get loaded up.:beer:

200+25 = 225... so that's equal too 9 days riding, anything more than that is definitely worth the season pass for sure!

kelven

Reaction score
If you know your way around you will find fantastic snow it is tracked out by the cabin and lots of rocks

Top Bottom