BRP cutting production on sleds.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here comes another bailout. that should ruffle some feathers lol. its not the same, its not the same lolololol!
yup, should be easy.... that paperwork has been completed many times by this group...i'm sure they have copies on hand from the past...all they need to do is to update the company names and dates....

lol

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5477.jpeg

All the guys dumping there no warranty turbos should have led to some big snowcheck numbers for BRP? What are they replacing the world’s greatest sled with?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 281674
All the guys dumping there no warranty turbos should have led to some big snowcheck numbers for BRP? What are they replacing the world’s greatest sled with?

Lots of dealer stock with good warranty on premium sleds like experts.
That ad looks like a firesale and getting out of it.

I know of a 2024 154 expert that was just sold with 200km and warranty till 2026 for under 18k. I was hours to late finding out about it, on that firesale deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not just sled sales heading down the toilet, people are broke & many leveraged. Blame it on the poor snow conditions, look @ the RV & truck lots.....guess the low snow is getting them as well.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its gonna really suck for so many businesses. Anybody remember what happened to hunters trailer and marine after everything tanked in the 80’s?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't heard or thought of Hunters for a very long time. That was my favorite place as a teen

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy who owns a big BRP dealership in BC that I was just riding with this past weekend said he has heard only 50 sleds province wide have been snowchecked.
I wonder in a good year what the total would be?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fellow I by from told me his number is 216. That's just one dealer. No wonder all I see is ski doo around here.
Big dealer in Edmonton usually does average 70 sleds. They’ve only checked three so far

Top Bottom