Cops in Revy!!

Reaction score
Couple buddies pulled out early last Thursday morning to go home and were met by squad cars at the Days Inn entrance.
They were keepin an eye on things. Good to know that. It is our own responsibility to ensure our machines security but I left there feeling alot better about the fact they were keepin watch around town.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in 2007 I used my sled and sled trailer as bait in Mcbride...and like flies to Sh!t they went for it...but we chased them down and caught them :)...needless to say the Prince George police dog got to taste blood that night :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Back in 2007 I used my sled and sled trailer as bait in Mcbride...and like flies to Sh!t they went for it...but we chased them down and caught them :)...needless to say the Prince George police dog got to taste blood that night :)

Darren... Did those guys ever doo time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled out of Best Western Revy last Saturday Morning 02:45 am didn't make it out of the parking lot with out being stopped was told that if we do not check with hotel security we definitely would be stopped down the road. They had are truck and trailer listed from the night before. Your Safe in Revy. You would have to be a moron to steal a sled in Revy but then again I suppose the rank and file thief isn't going to win any IQ awards anyway.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled out of Best Western Revy last Saturday Morning 02:45 am didn't make it out of the parking lot with out being stopped was told that if we do not check with hotel security we definitely would be stopped down the road. They had are truck and trailer listed from the night before. Your Safe in Revy. You would have to be a moron to steal a sled in Revy but then again I suppose the rank and file thief isn't going to win any IQ awards anyway.

You'd be surprised how many trucks and trailers have gone missing from the Best Western and the Sandman over the last few years. Maybe the hotels are seeing declining business and have decided to step up security. Good on them!

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many trucks and trailers have gone missing from the Best Western and the Sandman over the last few years. Maybe the hotels are seeing declining business and have decided to step up security. Good on them!
That makes sense

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darren... Did those guys ever doo time?

Hey Ric, yeah the one guy did 3 months in jail due to priors, and the other guy got a slap on the wrist and was on 6 month probation.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Ric, yeah the one guy did 3 months in jail due to priors, and the other guy got a slap on the wrist and was on 6 month probation.

Man that sucks.... Slap on the wrist...... Fack,,,, and they're probably out rippin off decent folks trailers and sleds and truck just like before!!!

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Word on the street was that staff were insiders with the thieves....

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's just like having your address on a work order for your sled at a shop that anyone can read and take down your address for future inventory requests. Myself personally wouldn't have my address on a work order.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not just sleds and trucks, my son parked at Days 2 years ago and a thief stole a bunch of stuff from under the deck. He was driving my truck and forgot to lock the tailgate. Sled cover, a-arms and some other parts were gone. About $1000 worth.
Lock your 5hit.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
and lock up your stuff in the lots while your gone for the day. stuff.jpg

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Revy last weekend and stayed at the Sandman Inn.
I was happy to see a business card on my truck from the RCMP letting me know I had a flat tire on my trailer.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I was in Revy last weekend and stayed at the Sandman Inn.
I was happy to see a business card on my truck from the RCMP letting me know I had a flat tire on my trailer.
Thanks

Nice.
They have stepped up therir program for sure in Revy.

Check out the bait car page and watch some videos.........Some are plain dumb, but watch how fast the professionals are in and gone.
Link below...
BaitCar.com | Bait Cars Are Everywhere. Steal One. Go To Jail.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they want us to feel sorry for them when all their chit gets stolen.

I agree lock it up now. However days gone by you could go riding all day and not worry that anything would be gone!

Top Bottom