Carbon tax

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That tax is resuming, it’s not an additional tax like the carbon tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah carbon tax is collected and then all given back according to dufus so what does it fund? Probably the Turds holidays and other countries. The Alberta gas tax is used to upgrade and maintain roads, go to health care and education. Big difference in the two taxes.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada as a whole is overtaxed for what infurstructure we have, as many have said any country that can send millions/billions to other countries is stealing from there citizens. I agree with mr dirt me and the wife and alot of our friends all do ok with our jobs and such and people are rewlly feeling the crunch i dont no how others are doing it inflation 2.9% my ass

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've wrote this here before and write it again. Alberta needs to institute it's own "carbon tax" this would give the Alberta government control over the money and do things like eliminate the gas tax in its place.

That being said, I am against any increase in taxes. The government needs to find a way to do more with less, like we've all been doing for at least the last 8 years.

It would be one thing if we got our money's worth, but we don't. Eveything sucks. Healthcare, education, roads, law enforcement, any public service. And we pay more and more for all of it every year.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've wrote this here before and write it again. Alberta needs to institute it's own "carbon tax" this would give the Alberta government control over the money and do things like eliminate the gas tax in its place.

That being said, I am against any increase in taxes. The government needs to find a way to do more with less, like we've all been doing for at least the last 8 years.

It would be one thing if we got our money's worth, but we don't. Eveything sucks. Healthcare, education, roads, law enforcement, any public service. And we pay more and more for all of it every year.

We already had a provincial carbon tax under the NDP, it had to follow the feds plan, but it didn’t come with a rebate. NS lost their provincial carbon tax when they refused to show a pricing plan.

The entire country needs to stand together and punt those cunts out of power. Is pierre going to be the country’s saviour? I don’t know, but the conservatives are the only party to change the seats in this country, and a majority is needed to do so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We already had a provincial carbon tax under the NDP, it had to follow the feds plan, but it didn’t come with a rebate. NS lost their provincial carbon tax when they refused to show a pricing plan.

The entire country needs to stand together and punt those cunts out of power. Is pierre going to be the country’s saviour? I don’t know, but the conservatives are the only party to change the seats in this country, and a majority is needed to do so.

Sadly. Don’t hold your breath about anyone fighting anything. Bulk of Our peers are pussies. The Govt knows. We don’t have to steal from them, they will give it to you.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Because by my math our rebates would be 10 times what they are under the province than the feds.

Alberta as a whole emits 250 million tons of CO2 per year, at $65/ton that's $16.25 billion per year. That's $3,700 for every man women and child in the province. The rebate for my family is 1/3 of that.

As usual, this is a liberal scheme to pull money from Alberta and hand it out everywhere else.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
In all fairness she has made it abundantly clear how this gas tax rebate plan works. Now prices are low so she has to add the 4 cents back on till prices recover on the world oil market. We could have Notley and just pay through the nose all the time? Can’t have it both ways boys. The Alberta Advantage only works when oil is at higher prices. 🤷
We are still getting taxed and inflationed way way waaaaay too much.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have it really good. Gets better every year. No thanks to those a-holes though.

Just about ready to bounce out and let this ship sink
Bingo

Looked at new toy haulers to go to Mexico

Fawk chinada , sell it all and move

Sick of being slowly taxed to pour

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo

Looked at new toy haulers to go to Mexico

Fawk chinada , sell it all and move

Sick of being slowly taxed to pour

Well let me know where youre headed.

I think we need to start thinking like a colonizer again and start some new colony's. Just like all the new "canadians" do when they come here with everyone they know from back home 🙃

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let me know where youre headed.

I think we need to start thinking like a colonizer again and start some new colony's. Just like all the new "canadians" do when they come here with everyone they know from back home
Can buy a rv site with a trailer , outside covered big cabana ect for 45 g us , plus approx 5000 a year for power, internet, water , sewer ect

In mazitland

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, not sure if the few things like sledding I could give up

But everyday chit getting worse in chinada , gets that much easier

Chile maybe then? They have mountain sledding there.

Top Bottom