Carbon tax

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tree counter....That's a full time career job right there.
Yeah and I can guarantee Mike that Canadas 1.6% contribution to the world emissions does not have trees or farming included in The calculation.
It would not surprise me in the least that Canada is a carbon negative country

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah and I can guarantee Mike that Canadas 1.6% contribution to the world emissions does not have trees or farming included in The calculation.
It would not surprise me in the least that Canada is a carbon negative country
We should all be sending the government an invoice $$$ per tree on our properties for carbon recycling fees!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Gobberment has to come up with some sort of bs scam to get the taxpayer to fund there "Import/Transplant/whole new compliant cast they plan to oppress. All 1 has to ask is why no CT in the USA they have 10x the amount of peeps and definitely not as many carbon capture vegetation as we have.:unsure:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6188.jpeg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought sustainable aviation fuel was a bunch of bill gates BS till I seen a commercial about it.

Take a read of this garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I thought sustainable aviation fuel was a bunch of bill gates BS till I seen a commercial about it.

Take a read of this garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's amazing how many people are getting rich off a hoax.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some varsol solvent today from PetroCan. Looked at the receipt and there’s a Carbon Tax for the solvent.
Same.. we just bought 13000L of Propane for our Refrig system at work had to pay it, for those who dont know its used as a refrigerent and not combusted. Its horseshit.

• Angry
Reactions: zal

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was heading too Rocky Mountain House via hwy 12 West bound this winter...

Got on top of the big rise on one of the hills in which a person could look up and down the valley...

The valley was full of smoke since folks have switched back too burning wood...

Regular folks aren't going too burn propane or natural gas at these costs...

Okanogan valley was the same thing

Wood burning stoves and out door boilers are the new norm just like Newfoundland...

Folks on fixed incomes cant afford these costs little lone the fuel too get too town and buy groceries...

The bubble is going too burst...

Seems like theres alot of pizzed off pepole these days and it's only going too get worse...

The goofball will finish off Canada before the next election with all the radical spending coming up...

In 1980 $1 = out too on average tax of $0.48 cents... the other day its now $0.68 cents of tax per dollar earned & spent...

Buckle up gang,,, We aint seen nothing yet

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s very calculating. Announcing all this new spending weeks before the budget which I understand is the same spending from the last election but just rebranded. Then reannounce it again in the budget in a couple weeks so people think he is adding on. Keeps the spending in the public eye. He is a master deceiver. His low intelligence voters will get sucked in once again. Polls showing he has gained back 5 pts on the Conservatives. People like spending except the ones like us that have to pay for it.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s very calculating. Announcing all this new spending weeks before the budget which I understand is the same spending from the last election but just rebranded. Then reannounce it again in the budget in a couple weeks so people think he is adding on. Keeps the spending in the public eye. He is a master deceiver. His low intelligence voters will get sucked in once again. Polls showing he has gained back 5 pts on the Conservatives. People like spending except the ones like us that have to pay for it.
I can't believe how fricken stupid some people are.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I think Pierre would be start to not stop, but start slowing on the carbon tax and shift some focus to the price of groceries and point out in great detail how the liberal and NDP together backed off on the promise to go after the grocery stores about pricing based on profits. carbon tax and climate change unfortunately is still a very divided idea publicly. a lot of people actually believe this works and that we need to do it to save the environment. price of groceries and the fact the major players are seeing record profits over and over again is something everyone agrees on. he'll have a better chance winning the other side over with that. keep the carbon tax fight going but don't make it the forefront...

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Pierre would be start to not stop, but start slowing on the carbon tax and shift some focus to the price of groceries and point out in great detail how the liberal and NDP together backed off on the promise to go after the grocery stores about pricing based on profits. carbon tax and climate change unfortunately is still a very divided idea publicly. a lot of people actually believe this works and that we need to do it to save the environment. price of groceries and the fact the major players are seeing record profits over and over again is something everyone agrees on. he'll have a better chance winning the other side over with that. keep the carbon tax fight going but don't make it the forefront...
Trudumazz's grocery bill last year was 80k for family of 5 and he has a staff that cooks figure that one out. And those that think paying a monetary fee to a Corporation sole to control the climate is like me having control of your thermostat from my house ffs. Should ask those kind of dimwits why there is no CT in the USA with 10x as many people:unsure: see what answer you get back. Pretty sure it will be crickets or just a bunch of mumbling garbage not worth hearing.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Give him time, all he can do now is continue to point out the Liberal failures, no point announcing your campaign plan 1.5 years before the next election.

I think he'll have a very well laid out platform as the campaign begins, because the only rhetoric the Liberals will have is "he doesn't have a plan".

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Give him time, all he can do now is continue to point out the Liberal failures, no point announcing your campaign plan 1.5 years before the next election.

I think he'll have a very well laid out platform as the campaign begins, because the only rhetoric the Liberals will have is "he doesn't have a plan".
he kind of laid out his platform at a conservative conference yesterday. great speech. but like I said he has 1.5 years to insure he wins over some of the liberal supporters and insure he has a solid lead. climate change whether people like it or not 1/2 of the population believes is a serious issue. he is saying the right thing but the hashtags and a tag lines are going to push the other 1/2 away. keep the talking points but put more emphasis on the things everyone is having issues with.

Top Bottom