Calgary Stampede 2009

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would post some but you will just delete them and BAN me again :rolleyes:

I heard on the news the other day, divorce lawyers brace themselves for this time of year as divorce rates increase 40% for the next 2 months in Calgary, funny cause I know a couple of guys who have got busted.

Last edited:
G

Guest1

I heard on the news the other day, divorce lawyers brace themselves for this time of year as divorce rates increase 40% for the next 2 months in Calgary.

Drink Triples...See Double....Act Single...I LOVE STAMPEDE :d :beer:

OVER!!!!!

ps...HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA H2S...GOT HALO ;)

G

Guest1

now that's funny...... Attaboy fab!!! Have you been to the grounds this year? Has it changed much from last year?

Not yet ... Rodeo tomorrow afternoon and Chucks that evening. I will let you know.

OVER!!!

ps...Bars/Tents haven't changed...Some Smokin Hot & HORNY Ladies ;) :beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No prob, Tickets are for sale, I have them up in the classifieds if anyone interested.

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and my brother were out riding the rides and there was this one called the double flip, scarriest ride of my life and long too, but as we were getting off some chick probably about 18 or 19 years old says i think i wet my pants, the lap belt was obviously wet and her jeans were obviously soaked!LMAO

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
me and my brother were out riding the rides and there was this one called the double flip, scarriest ride of my life and long too, but as we were getting off some chick probably about 18 or 19 years old says i think i wet my pants, the lap belt was obviously wet and her jeans were obviously soaked!LMAO

are you caught up yet?

Top Bottom