Buying a new sled, decisions...decisions!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard carl kuster was sidehilling steep stuff in reverse on the new xm that polaris pro riders could not go forwards through. Reliable source. Not joking. Regretting my polaris snowcheck :(

Where others wouldn't, I believe you Johnny.;);)

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and another thread of wasted input about how great doo's are, either something in the BRP oil deteriorates brain cells, brain washes the rider, or stimulates the douchebag glands growth... just sayin... I mean someone had to;) I'll continue riding my M series "Old School Chassis" having fun everytime I ride, not flapping off how awesome the junk I ride is and when it comes to new, probably go test all three and go from there, just like snowest on this site if you ask anything regarding the big three, expect a whole bunch of mindless yapping about doo's, kind of like listening to the 5'6" roider at the gym go on about how tough he is ;) hahahaha flame away ladies

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and another thread of wasted input about how great doo's are, either something in the BRP oil deteriorates brain cells, brain washes the rider, or stimulates the douchebag glands growth... just sayin... I mean someone had to;) I'll continue riding my M series "Old School Chassis" having fun everytime I ride, not flapping off how awesome the junk I ride is and when it comes to new, probably go test all three and go from there, just like snowest on this site if you ask anything regarding the big three, expect a whole bunch of mindless yapping about doo's, kind of like listening to the 5'6" roider at the gym go on about how tough he is ;) hahahaha flame away ladies

My signature once again comes in handy.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super happy to be one of the many owners of the best selling mountain sled for the last couple of years. Best sled I have owned.

2011 POLARIS RMK

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does ONE year equal "the last few years."

Pro's have been out for a "couple" of years...

I am certain the Dragon wasn't that huge of a seller.

Super happy to be one of the many owners of the best selling mountain sled for the last few years. Best sled I have owned.

2011 POLARIS RMK

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does ONE year equal "the last few years."

Pro's have been out for a "couple" of years...

I am certain the Dragon wasn't that huge of a seller.

2011 and 2012!! Thats two or a couple or a few isn't it? Poo guys can exaggerate too cant we!! LOL!!:smiliestirthepot:

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

2011 and 2012!! Thats two or a couple or a few isn't it? Poo guys can exaggerate too cant we!! LOL!!:smiliestirthepot:

As a stupid doo rider i'm confused. Read the thread again. The doo guys are obviously going to say doo. Lowlife suggested yamaha. The weight issue was brought up. Snopro and maxwell basically agreed they were a solid, fast reliable sled.Jhurkot brought up his regret of ordering a poo instead of a doo. Timber said his 15 wide was gonna beat every 16 wide. Fight on. With the exception of perhaps a small exaggeration of how many cats burned down this year and how many years poo has the #1 selling mountain sled and mikey liking his new cat......i'm not sure how the ski-doo camp is out to lunch or started a fight this time. Maybe i'm wrong

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

just gotta stir the pot eh! But you are absolutely correct when you say, "2011 and 2012!! Thats two or a couple or a few isn't it?"

Friggin' doo guys always on the Poo guys arse and vice versa........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll give Polaris market share in the mountain segment only last season. Good for you guys! But.............I'm not so sure they had the marketshare for 2011, the 1st year of the Pro. They made huge strides but was it all Pro's that got them that share or was it all the leftover 2009 and 2010 Dragons that were sitting on dealer floors and were blown out with huge factory incentives. Any Poo guys got some proof to back up your claims?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ! Snopro and maxwell, can't you boys take a vacation from this crap ? I'm trying to stay focused on quadding, camping and fishing. I really don't want to be pulled into you're web of deceit. You two really need to get a life.

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
D Mills, sorry bud but I never said my 15 wide was going to beat EVERY 16 wide out there. Re-read the post I made. I simply told a real life friend to buy a 16 wide so I could beat up on HIS 16 wide as both him and I and most of the other guys I ride with know it will. Sorry to cause you the confusion. I should have explained it in simpler terms. My bad.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
D Mills, sorry bud but I never said my 15 wide was going to beat EVERY 16 wide out there. Re-read the post I made. I simply told a real life friend to buy a 16 wide so I could beat up on HIS 16 wide as both him and I and most of the other guys I ride with know it will. Sorry to cause you the confusion. I should have explained it in simpler terms. My bad.

I guess if your little old polaris 15 wide beats up on all the 16 wides maybe you should challenge yourself a bit more. Go find someone who can ride a 16 wide very well......cause it won't be "beating it up" I promise you...

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure we can all lip off, whine, cry, bitch, brag all we want but at the current level of production sleds it comes down to rider ability and preference, piss and moan all you want but if you watch groups in the mountains or in the current videos it's not dominated by one group or brand, my first post was more aimed to how annoying these threads are becoming on all the forums and in my experience there is a lot more doo owners spamming up threads with crap about how a guy could improve m series, dragon chassis, even the odd turbo yammy by simply getting an etec. It's one thing to be proud of your sled and brand it's another to be an annoying retard who wastes people's time, clearly this was posted for opinions and you're all entitled to them but it was no surprise to see this go dootarded like so many other threads on here, why not throw on your white sunglasses in your chromed up truck and plaster it with doo crap like so many cat guys do and leave it at that? If a guy truly wants a new sled there's a lot to factor in, pricing, dealer support, and rider preference, try all three IMO and avoid all the bull that goes with all open forum posts

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you calling him fat?

Top Bottom