Buying a new sled, decisions...decisions!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a bit embarrased for that guy. i guess where he rides one brand is dominant in the area maybe. fortunately for me i ride where theres tons of each brand ( seems more doos) so i get to see who lays the smackdown each and every day. life is tough.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funniest part is that I actually ride with the original poster. Something none of you can say and both him and I know that my little polaris will be coming out on top. But thanks for trying guys!

And no need to be embarassed for me. There's plenty of everything out in the hills. I'm not brand loyal, each manufacturer has pluses and yada yada yada. I just know that my 15 wide will be out climbing his 16 wide. Either my polaris or my arctic cat LOL!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Funniest part is that I actually ride with the original poster. Something none of you can say and both him and I know that my little polaris will be coming out on top. But thanks for trying guys!

And no need to be embarassed for me. There's plenty of everything out in the hills. I'm not brand loyal, each manufacturer has pluses and yada yada yada. I just know that my 15 wide will be out climbing his 16 wide. Either my polaris or my arctic cat LOL!!!

I like your persistence!

But I'm thinking the funniest part is that you are/were his riding "teacher" and you've held back a couple of the trade secrets for his success. Shame...........

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha Oh Ferniesnow, you just made my day. I am in no way anyones teacher! I'm the student. And if it's one thing I've learned.... Light is right! Because it doesn't matter how flickable any sled is, when it's stuck the lighter sled is easier to get unstuck. And it doesn't matter who you are, if you're not getting stuck, you're not challenging yourself.

But I'm very sorry to all you ski-doo guys that feel insulted. I was merely making a fun jest at one of my friends. Next time I'll direct my comments right at whoever I'm speaking to so I don't get your panties all tied up in knots.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a bit embarrased for that guy. i guess where he rides one brand is dominant in the area maybe. fortunately for me i ride where theres tons of each brand ( seems more doos) so i get to see who lays the smackdown each and every day. life is tough.

Yeah Max you ride Valemont and I ride Revy all the time. The 2 most popular riding area's in Western Canada. All I see is Doo's to. Must be alot peeps riding the new Pro's on the prairies I guess to get that kinda marketshare.Lol.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Max you ride Valemont and I ride Revy all the time. The 2 most popular riding area's in Western Canada. All I see is Doo's to. Must be alot peeps riding the new Pro's on the prairies I guess to get that kinda marketshare.Lol.
They do have the #1 selling mtn sled couple years running. 2nd place is good doo guys, really...... U know if ur into that, always being the first loser,,,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do have the #1 selling mtn sled couple years running. 2nd place is good doo guys, really...... U know if ur into that, always being the first loser,,,

Thats a pretty impressive statistic for an inferior machine. You must be proud.....:second::thumb:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hahahaha Oh Ferniesnow, you just made my day. I am in no way anyones teacher! I'm the student. And if it's one thing I've learned.... Light is right! Because it doesn't matter how flickable any sled is, when it's stuck the lighter sled is easier to get unstuck. And it doesn't matter who you are, if you're not getting stuck, you're not challenging yourself.

But I'm very sorry to all you ski-doo guys that feel insulted. I was merely making a fun jest at one of my friends. Next time I'll direct my comments right at whoever I'm speaking to so I don't get your panties all tied up in knots.

Takes more than a little internet typing to get my panties in a knot. I didn't feel insulted either.

I have some riding buddies on Poo's and they are happy that now they feel they can ride and keep up so the trips are more numerous. Everybody wins!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you havent spent more than a few hours on your new junk. but you sure switched teams fast. maybe wait and see if it makes it through the first couple rides? loool

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you havent spent more than a few hours on your new junk. but you sure switched teams fast. maybe wait and see if it makes it through the first couple rides? loool
Gotta rep what ya ride. Talk about junk i see ur trying to liquidate all ur scrap metal too,,,,smart money would say u got a new pro on order with brand spankin new poo jammies to match loooooool.
I can put more o's in my lol's too! Lol

Top Bottom