Bruderheim, new provincial recreation area?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what you saying my crf450r competition bike is registered as a motorcycle as the 450cc qualifys for that and with a class 6 license I go where ever I want!! sorry officer but this is life, and unless you have a court document to prove otherwise. like you say to us.. have a nice day!!
registered as a motorcycle? aren't all motorcycles registered as a motorcycle? class 6 means nothing unless it is a street legal motorcycle, is that what you are trying to say, your 450R is street legal?

Jay-crf450r

Banned
Reaction score
u only need a headlight,tail/brake and signals AND HORN,,,simple setup run off an 14.4volt RC lipo battery. besides, still to this day most Harley owners out there uses hand signals, as that's still law,,the signals are basicly for show.. show the police when pulled over IF they ask to see them working.. unless you request your db to be listed as a motorcycle registries by default lists them as offroad only.. I WOULD HOPE YOUR NOT RUNNING THROUGH THE FORESTS WITHOUT A SPARK ARRESTOR EXHAUST!!! C'MON PPL FOREST FIRES = PEOPLES LOSES OF HOMES AND PROPERTY..

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u only need a headlight,tail/brake and signals,,,simple setup run off an 14.4volt RC lipo battery. besides, still to this day most Harley owners out there uses hand signals, as that's still law,,the signals are basicly for show.. show the police when pulled over IF they ask to see them working..
you also need a spark arrestor exhaust, working horn, and lights that will stay on after the bike is shut off. the more you know....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
cyle is that you?????
u only need a headlight,tail/brake and signals,,,simple setup run off an 14.4volt RC lipo battery. besides, still to this day most Harley owners out there uses hand signals, as that's still law,,the signals are basicly for show.. show the police when pulled over IF they ask to see them working..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think its my turn to be the fun police....

Jay-CRF450r it seems you have a personal agenda against these OHV officers in the Bruderheim area, or maybe in all areas. However its people with attitudes like yours that go a long ways in getting areas shut down. When you address groups of officers on public forums like this you take on the voice for not just yourself and portray your attitude towards these officers as an "OHV User" we are all painted with that brush. If you have a problem with these officers, take it up via private email or private messages with them, or go to the county and higher levels as required. Do not come on here and bash these guys for enforcing what is PROVINCIAL LAW (licence, registration, insurance, spark arrestors) in the public eye and paint us all with a tarnished brush.

Jay-crf450r

Banned
Reaction score
I think its my turn to be the fun police....

Jay-CRF450r it seems you have a personal agenda against these OHV officers in the Bruderheim area, or maybe in all areas. However its people with attitudes like yours that go a long ways in getting areas shut down. When you address groups of officers on public forums like this you take on the voice for not just yourself and portray your attitude towards these officers as an "OHV User" we are all painted with that brush. If you have a problem with these officers, take it up via private email or private messages with them, or go to the county and higher levels as required. Do not come on here and bash these guys for enforcing what is PROVINCIAL LAW (licence, registration, insurance, spark arrestors) in the public eye and paint us all with a tarnished brush.

you make a valid point!! and I agree, BUT I REFUSE TO LET A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT BLATENLY LIE ON PUBLIC FORUMS!!! as I accomplished what I needed,, PUBLIC KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!! I wont come back here unless I see more lies from our law abiding law enforcement!! SUPPORT 81 its your only hope for survival, when anarchy takes over!! done and gone!!! ill check back in few weeks.. peace all enjoy the fun in bruderheim,, and let my justice take out the punks ruining our fun out there,as the police have zero jurisdiction, I have full jurisdiction and won't hesitate to teach a PUNK to respect his red & white society!!

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Now it's my turn Jay-crf450r.

You are on a site that is privately owned but available to the public. When you joined the site, 11 or so posts ago, you agreed to follow these rules. One of those rules is that you not antagonize other members.
You are going our if your way to pick a fight with other members.
This is your only warning to back down or the Mods will give you a single warning followed by you being banned from the site.

Thanks.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And DOT approved tires.
he didn't even respond to it....so there you go mr OHV COP....check for these things and see if jay-support-organized-crime-450r has his ducks in a row next time you see him asserting his rights in bruderheim

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you make a valid point!! and I agree, BUT I REFUSE TO LET A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT BLATENLY LIE ON PUBLIC FORUMS!!! as I accomplished what I needed ,, PUBLIC KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!! I wont come back here unless I see more lies from our law abiding law enforcement!! SUPPORT 81 its your only hope for survival, when anarchy takes over!! done and gone!!! ill check back in few weeks.. peace all enjoy the fun in bruderheim,, and let my justice take out the punks ruining our fun out there,as the police have zero jurisdiction, I have full jurisdiction and won't hesitate to teach a PUNK to respect his red & white society!!
woke up this morning and felt the need to make yourself look like a douche?

OHV COP

Reaction score
Hey guys no worries at all! The poster obviously has taken issue to law enforcement. I am on this site to help clear up the confusion. The point of the post I made was...continue to go to Bruderheim, continue to enjoy yourself and have fun responsibly. Please have all your documents ready to be checked if asked. To tell you the truth when I am out there on my off time I enjoy the Police/Peace Officers checking my doc's. There are plenty of stolen bikes and OHV units out there. I would be happy if the Police found my stolen auto and returned it to me. I can tell you with 100% certainty when you are issued a Prov Violation at the pits it will and has been held up in court. I will ignore all comments from cfr450 no big deal. I never hold many people accountable for the actions of a few. After all we are all out there to enjoy the fun but short riding season. In my top response about clearing up the confusion I went into the Coles notes version. I did not post all of the legalities behind how we have authority out there and who granted it to us. I just wanted to make sure everyone didn't follow the really bad advice of cfr450. If you do that you are just asking for charges that stemmed from a simple stop.

Cheers

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't see anyone taking him seriously. I have never known anyone in "a club" brag over a public forum about how bad ass they are LMAO!!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This went from bad to just outright embarrassing! I am glad that SBR took him to task, as it was getting to be a bit much. And why all the yelling? Did he figure that would make it correct? I have had a few friends quads stolen. and I for one would like to see them get the quad back. Thanks for the due dilligence OHV COP. :eek:

Jay-crf450r

Banned
Reaction score
he didn't even respond to it....so there you go mr ohv cop....check for these things and see if jay-support-organized-crime-450r has his ducks in a row next time you see him asserting his rights in bruderheim

back the f*ck off about organized crime!! Not every member is a criminal, you little puzzy hipocrite!!! Quit watching sons of anarchy if your gonna whine about organized crime as the show is and was and still is owned by 81 aswell the devils ride or listen to chuck zito on howard101 sirius xm you do any of them you support 81. I'm a hard working business owner & family man, and not involved in any crime!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dillinger

Reaction score
Man O Man for a guy that was not going to respond anymore you sure have a lot to say. First you work for Penn West now you are a business owner which one is it? The OHV COP called you out several times and made you look silly! He even explained it in easy to read terms and you still can't grasp it. I think you are either trolling or just not that smart, or as you would say SMRT! I bet you are the first one to cough up all your info when asked, but you do it with a pouty face so it makes you bad a@@! I read another post where you describe yourself for all the fellas on here as a large, tattooed, bald headed with facial hair...It's not a dating site bro we don't care what you look like. Try plenty of fish! Do yourself a favor seeing as you know so much about Sons of Anarchy stop posting on here and go watch it and keep spewing your support crap to the little sh*& rats at the bar. Nobody here swings off the nuts of those dudes like you do. SO please do us all a favor and STOP!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
back the f*ck off about organized crime!! Not every member is a criminal, you little puzzy hipocrite!!! Quit watching sons of anarchy if your gonna whine about organized crime as the show is and was and still is owned by 81 aswell the devils ride or listen to chuck zito on howard101 sirius xm you do any of them you support 81. I'm a hard working business owner & family man, and not involved in any crime!!
Jay-crf450r - this is you official warning.
The next rude comment gets you banned.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
disability insurance only covers what you have in bills coming in that you have taken that insurance out on. or if you have life insurance that convers disability. on some accident policies you will get some compensation for injury but it wont cover your wages, nor be enough to live off of I believe you only get enough to cover your healthcare costs. and you'll get that regardless of if your on crown or private land. don't quote me on that

when I got injured back in '04, i got Medical Disability from E.I. not much, but yes, did help some.. then regular E.I when that ran out

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there are way too many people that are sexually frustrated that are joining up just to try and piss people off.

Top Bottom