Check stops and the new BC ORV regulations.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This BS is so outa control...what has any of this done but employ more over educated a%# holes in Victoria. Now we're seeing more heroes with badges thinking there making a diffrance, what next my bicycle and skateboard will need a plate too.
it sure feels like harassment to me. Stickers or plates never stopped thrives from taking what they want, perhaps they need to spend more time adjusting the rules for criminal activitys instead of the catch and release program we have now.
ugh think I'll just ride where they never go.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It not gona stop. One of my summer hobbies, RC Helicopters, Well the FAA has just mandated that all flying TOYS to be registered too. Ya, it's a hobby and my Heli's are not cheap at all. But they still are toys. Just like the RC airplanes guys build and fly. Now have to be registered. It will come here too.

They have their hand out grabbing cash wherever they can

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many CO's in Revy but they have a handful of Environmental Protection Officers too. Between the two groups probably close to 10.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was at least 15. They were up there doing training on riding skills.

readyandwilling

Reaction score
Does anyone now what is going to be required of dealers that have sleds out in the hill? If its like a car, as a dealer you don't register them. Nor is it feasible to have a dealer plate attached to each and every sled.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone now what is going to be required of dealers that have sleds out in the hill? If its like a car, as a dealer you don't register them. Nor is it feasible to have a dealer plate attached to each and every sled.

Why is it not feasible? If it was a car event they would all have to have dealer plates on them.

Top Bottom