Check stops and the new BC ORV regulations.

Thicketz

Reaction score
Didn't have time to register with work and all what happens when I get caught with no plate
I am thinking of playing dumb for the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it not feasible? If it was a car event they would all have to have dealer plates on them.

They havent got the Dealer plates sorted out yet. My buddy running a Demo this year and just came back from a film shoot in Wyo. But he said they didnt even look at the sleds at the border

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What has happened in the last 3 weeks??????????

Absolutely nothing in the eastern Kootenays. Friggin' government spent a lot of money advertising the scenario and working through the process and it seems it is just about like everything else the government does out here...........legislate it and leave it alone.

Laughing all the way to the bank with the tax money and don't give a dam about the actual registration.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What has happened in the last 3 weeks??????????

Absolutely nothing in the eastern Kootenays. Friggin' government spent a lot of money advertising the scenario and working through the process and it seems it is just about like everything else the government does out here...........legislate it and leave it alone.

Laughing all the way to the bank with the tax money and don't give a dam about the actual registration.

And that surprises you? The government is famous for things like that. Just read about what the NDP is doing in Alberta to farms and oil patch!! It is never about the legislation and all about the mighty fu#%king dollar to pad their pockets!!!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to help out the whiners about registering their sleds, two stolen sleds recovered today because the guys couldn't produce
valid registration for the sleds. The guy was from Alberta, sled stolen out of Vernon. Now under the old system, it'd be pretty tough to prove just who owned the sled and the guy could have gotten away with it. Now, no valid registration, reason for suspicion and possible seizure, just saying!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to help out the whiners about registering their sleds, two stolen sleds recovered today because the guys couldn't produce
valid registration for the sleds. The guy was from Alberta, sled stolen out of Vernon. Now under the old system, it'd be pretty tough to prove just who owned the sled and the guy could have gotten away with it. Now, no valid registration, reason for suspicion and possible seizure, just saying!!
Thanks Sherm! Thats great news!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went out yesterday and was followed by 2 different cops and nothing... never got pulled over. I was hoping I would get pulled over

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had 2 inquiries in the last week for old bills of sales from customers that have been stopped and haven't ever registered there sleds. Both were given warnings and told to get plates.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Have had 2 inquiries in the last week for old bills of sales from customers that have been stopped and haven't ever registered there sleds. Both were given warnings and told to get plates.

Were they from the Revy area Ken? Seems that is one of the few places that are being checked.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I decided as I was putting my wife's sled away for the summer today that I might as well actually install the registration plate instead of just carrying it around in the glove box.
Drilled into the side of the tunnel and promptly had antifreeze pizzing out of the hole. :crying3:

Ya....I know....measure twice, drill once. Of course it was my fault, but just for today I'm gonna blame the frickin' BC Government........because it makes me feel better! :paddle::paddle::paddle:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So I decided as I was putting my wife's sled away for the summer today that I might as well actually install the registration plate instead of just carrying it around in the glove box.
Drilled into the side of the tunnel and promptly had antifreeze pizzing out of the hole. :crying3:

Ya....I know....measure twice, drill once. Of course it was my fault, but just for today I'm gonna blame the frickin' BC Government........because it makes me feel better! :paddle::paddle::paddle:

I thought I was the only goofy old fart on this site????

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shoulda got the sticker.

Top Bottom