Bruderheim, new provincial recreation area?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think there are way too many people that are sexually frustrated that are joining up just to try and piss people off.

That's to bad cause he failed...she only got herself banned.
We really appreciate the officer taking the time to address our questions but the Mods will not put up with Jay-crf450r kind of harassment.
Cheerz.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what a read.. I wasn't paying attention to this thread and decided to click and holly crap was it pop corn worthy. Great climax with a happy ending... BAN! lmao. Tell you one thing cops have a tough job and I wouldn't want their job so I'm happy to show my papers and hopefully they're in a good mood to share a few laughs. I got stopped a Bruderheim and the cops were very nice and easy going no problems at all. :)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of papers, I had to get really creative for my reg and insurance on the dirt bike. No where to store it like the quads or sled. Or even the street bike. I taped them both up with packing tape so they would be more or less waterproof and zip tied them to the crash bar pad. You can see them I just hope I don't have to cut them off so they can inspect them. Not a big deal, just a pita.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i gots pretty good insurance and pretty sure if I hurt myself the only way I am getting paid is through EI.

when I got injured back in '04, i got Medical Disability from E.I. not much, but yes, did help some.. then regular E.I when that ran out
I posted in my first comment on that...I realize EI will pay if your injured but not much....but I understand it eases the burden, none the less not coming from any insurance tied to your OHV in any way. nor does it matter if you are on crown or private land when it happens. was just trying to take away some credibility from that guy

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you did the right thing sbr.....none the less would have liked to see tee get his way with him
i gots pretty good insurance and pretty sure if I hurt myself the only way I am getting paid is through EI.

That's to bad cause he failed...she only got herself banned.
We really appreciate the officer taking the time to address our questions but the Mods will not put up with Jay-crf450r kind of harassment.
Cheerz.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the trash removal SBR. I think someone went off their meds and has an issue with authority. I love a good discussion as much as the next person but, that was getting totally out of hand. So, back to the original question, will bruderheim become an official Rec area? :confused:

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The long and short is doing what we do by its very nature warrants having insurance. Having "tipped over" several times in my own short career it's jus a matter of time before its more than a simple brake handle or small piece of plastic.....
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke my right collar bone on a trike in the early 90's, then I broke my left collar bone on a quad about 10 years later. About 2 years after that I wheelied a quad over and broke my nose and scarred my face and injured my shoulder. Every time I put in a accident claim against my insurance and collected approximantly $350 a week in benefits. Most people dont realize that they have this coverage included in their insurance.

Top Bottom