Breaking News 1.1.11 New RZR Released.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it's not...Polaris: The Way Out, to the garage to fix it.
Or....Polaris: The Way Out, to see the dealer for warranty or to open your wallet because the warranty ran out.

LOL....

Funny , before when you had the 850 you were slaming the Canams. Make up your mind ......lol

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny , before when you had the 850 you were slaming the Canams. Make up your mind ......lol

All brands have weak spots and problems, i have owned many brands (brand new) and have had problems with all of them.......some more than others.
Often the worst problem is getting it repaired right the first time and getting them to honor warranties etc.

So sure i can bash em all and then tell you the good parts of it the next moment.

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
You said it, a U.S. government forced recall. I don't suppose you considered the possibility that the government did that to swing sales back in favor of the domestics, boost the struggling economy, and get their bailout money back did you? It's not like the domestic manufacturers have ever had any safety issues...odd that the government has never forced ford, GM, or chrysler to recall their entire fleets.

Like I said, we could be here all day...

Nope not for a minute. Toyota has no less the seven manufacturing plants in the states.

United States

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama – V6 and V8 Engines.
TABC, Inc., Long Beach, California – Catalytic Converters, Sheet Metal Stampings, Front End Assemblies.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Georgetown, Kentucky – Camry, Avalon, Solara convertible, and Venza as well as the AR and GR engines.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton, Indiana – Sequoia, Sienna, and Highlander
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas, San Antonio, Texas – Tundra
Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Buffalo, West Virginia – ZZ, MZ, and GR engines; automatic transaxles
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Tupelo, Mississippi – Prius Hybrid This facility is currently being built, and production is scheduled to start in 2010/2011. The facility will be named "Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi, Inc."[4]

Get your head out of the 1980's. They no longer ship them via boat. They are a domestic manufacturer:nono:

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not for a minute. Toyota has no less the seven manufacturing plants in the states.

United States

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama – V6 and V8 Engines.
TABC, Inc., Long Beach, California – Catalytic Converters, Sheet Metal Stampings, Front End Assemblies.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Georgetown, Kentucky – Camry, Avalon, Solara convertible, and Venza as well as the AR and GR engines.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Princeton, Indiana – Sequoia, Sienna, and Highlander
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas, San Antonio, Texas – Tundra
Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Buffalo, West Virginia – ZZ, MZ, and GR engines; automatic transaxles
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Tupelo, Mississippi – Prius Hybrid This facility is currently being built, and production is scheduled to start in 2010/2011. The facility will be named "Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi, Inc."[4]

Get your head out of the 1980's. They no longer ship them via boat. They are a domestic manufacturer:nono:

Your point being? Yes Toyota has manufacturing plants in the US...I am well aware of that. What I'm also aware of is that unlike Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler, none of Toyota's plants are under the whip of the United Auto Workers Union. Do the math and you'll figure out that when you are paying your laborers rediculously inflated wages and pensions (for example, forklift drivers at GM make $80/hr after pension is factored in) , you are going to have to cut costs somewhere in order to competitively price your products. Those cuts are made through lower quality components, cookie cutter engineering, and fast-tracking R+D. Talk to anyone in the engineering world (not Redneck Billy Bob next door who's owned Chev's his entire life) and they will tell you the same thing...none of these facts are in dispute.

One other interesting fact. Talk to any Toyota mechanic and they will tell you that the best quality vehicles Toyota sells in North America are the Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, and 4Runner. It's not a coincidence that these are the only three Toyota's that are still manufactered in Japan. Short version: Made in N.A.= Lower Quality.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ And it'll probably just be a new Robbie Gordon Super Extreme Deluxe 6 seater or something retarded.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might pull a yamaha and change the color up on us . Seems to keep the rhino guys happy.......However this is about the new RZR so let`s stay on topic shall we.

allseason

Reaction score
ya exactly so why throw in another slam my god NEW RAZOR NOT RHINO COLOR CHANGE OR ANYTHING ELSE GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just about put a deposit on a rzr s this fall , asked dealer if any changes for 2011 , response was I hope not as they have large volume of inventory , would like to see the 850 in it 70hp would be nice over the 53 , don't think any more is needed , jmo

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Is there no one out there that has a link or something of a sneek peek of the new RZR? :confused: My goodness, there is no way they have kept it that secret....the commander picks were out there before the release......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya exactly so why throw in another slam my god NEW RAZOR NOT RHINO COLOR CHANGE OR ANYTHING ELSE GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!

If you read the entire post i am not the one who changed the topic. However it is my post so i will respond as i see fit.....suck it up.

allseason

Reaction score
i read it!!! you fuelled the fire,if you were such a big polaris fan you would stick to topic!! duh duh duh!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just about put a deposit on a rzr s this fall , asked dealer if any changes for 2011 , response was I hope not as they have large volume of inventory , would like to see the 850 in it 70hp would be nice over the 53 , don't think any more is needed , jmo

If there is any big change they will cost alot more too . They have no problem selling the rzr`s though , it out sells all other orv`s by a wide margin....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few peeps have mentioned it, so now i will as well..... keep on topic please and thank you :d

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bigger version of the 850 , close to 90 hp. VERY fast : this is from a guy who`s company makes parts for POPO and has driven it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scot at highlifter is confirming he has 1000 miles on his , and it is wicked. They are also confirming that at a popo photo shoot/test they were racing commanders and putting 8 to 10 lenghts on them in 300 feet.....
We are about to have some fun in the S/S world real soon. !!!

Top Bottom