Best handle bars for 9r turbo

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the CFR 29er bar, narrow bar and has a perfect bend. Also has the smaller diameter bar ends . If your worried about cold hands fill the inside of the bar with spray foam or run some corks under the warmers, or both if your that soft lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you knew how to ride the stock bars would actually work.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biggest problem with CFR is they don't come with a useless hoop mountain bar thingy

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I was out riding, and a chick was tagging along, she hit her tits against the mountain bar so hard it busted it off lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I was out riding, and a chick was tagging along, she hit her tits against the mountain bar so hard it busted it off lol.

Having seen a guy collapse his lungs banging his chest off the bars, I prefer to have a bar pad over a sharp piece of metal in the center of the bars.

But what ever floats ur boat I guess.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you knew how to ride the stock bars would actually work.

I can ride just fine hippy boy, I always changed the bars on all my cats because they were super weak and I’d bend them right away. Got to like the bend of certain CFR bars and prefer the feel, I didn’t mind the skidoo bars but I bent them too so on another set of CFR bars went.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ride just fine hippy boy, I always changed the bars on all my cats because they were super weak and I’d bend them right away. Got to like the bend of certain CFR bars and prefer the feel, I didn’t mind the skidoo bars but I bent them too so on another set of CFR bars went.

Why do you think I’m a hippy?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5109.jpeg

Top Bottom