9R turbo build

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bought a 2023 9R 165 2.75 and putting a Silber turbo on. Will be running 7lbs on straight Av. Should be a quick sled.

Will be waffled once its built and tested. Stay posted as this will be a sexy sled once its done.

IMG_4717.jpeg

IMG_4704.jpeg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already bought 2 tickets. Hoping a Turbo 9R ends up in my trailer. Cool build and can’t wait for more progress pics. Nice first build for Seinen Racing Products. (SRP)

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are us out of town guys going to be able to buy tickets online or electronically?
YEs, its being waffled with Andrew Macdonald, on his facebook page. Post the tickets you would like.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good, but damn are Polaris pro taper bars gay looking, same bars now for what? 15 years or more…… everyone changes bars anyway but you’d think they would go away from that giant rise bar and go to a 1-2” rise bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good, but damn are Polaris pro taper bars gay looking, same bars now for what? 15 years or more…… everyone changes bars anyway but you’d think they would go away from that giant rise bar and go to a 1-2” rise bar

Poo does offer 3 different heights from what I recall, I always go with the low bars

I personally like the mountain loop, it’s saved my helmet from an aggressive love tap a few times

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it’s going to be a sweet unit, stoked to see videos of it on the snow

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poo does offer 3 different heights from what I recall, I always go with the low bars

I personally like the mountain loop, it’s saved my helmet from an aggressive love tap a few times

Ya even the low ones are a huge rise, never been a fan of them and I’m definitely not the minority. Cat bars suck pretty bad as well, doo seems to be the only ones that have a nice bar setup. I still changed mine to a skinnier width bar but at least the stock ones looked modern and felt good

Top Bottom