BC Shutdown?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zalas........Yuck. Place has never been the same since Mike sold it 10 years ago. Haven't been there more than 5 times the past 5 years. A real waste for sure.
I agree its not the same for sure but the pie is good, the stir fry is good and the short walk from the Days is hard to beat Randy.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree its not the same for sure but the pie is good, the stir fry is good and the short walk from the Days is hard to beat Randy.
hoWs the chocolate icecream wiT that pie ... BeT iTs good ... Lmao ... HoTSaucE !!! BY chance u sTiLL geTTing a DouBLE chocolate CoNE for that shoRT waLk bacK Ta the daYs iNN LMAO now onlY if ya hada staYed at the Monashe.. ya coulda had a TripLE ShoT of thaT iceCreaM CoNE ...Hahaaa

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zalas........Yuck. Place has never been the same since Mike sold it 10 years ago. Haven't been there more than 5 times the past 5 years. A real waste for sure.
hater s wiLL hate ... And RiDeRs wiLL RiDE ....HeYman i THiNK ouR SLeDs r ParKeD Out back at the 112 ( the ReGenT ) should we go iNN... LoL CHeeRs !!

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard they punted a few Rought necks.. but that certainly has not degraded there steaks any for me..rib-eye with extra 6 ounces added... with mushrooms, baked potato, along with shrimp mixed in fresh garlic over a cheese spread... fresh lobster along with multiple jugs of pink drinks, watching randy climbing all sorts of **** on tv...

How can that be beat.. my accountant still thinks that’s a engine rebuilder I have used for 40 years on the farm..

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We order in pizza the first night in town and head over to the restaurant for drinks and a meal in the lounge the 2nd night. Always see some old friends, watch some climbing video's then head back to the room and watch some hockey and have a rum or two. Creatures of habit. Can't beat the proximity to the Days. No cabs and no driving after drinking.

Top Bottom