Epstein List Revealed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Epstein list has come front and Center today and lots of developments coming out. Not all people will be named as some peoples info will stay sealed. They are called Jane Doe 1-2-3-4, etc. some names will be released if their crime is henious enough. Some people named have said they were victims of Epstein and didn’t do it willingly. Now one prominant person has said their life will be in danger if they are named. Gonna be fun to watch this political hot potato in the coming weeks as names become public. Already hear Jimmy Kimmel is suing QB Aaron Rodger’s for naming him as being on the list!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion with the unsealing......according to Fox News.

A key deadline for the unsealing of the names of nearly 200 associates of sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein has passed, but it could still be days before the court records are made public, according to the legal team representing one of his most outspoken accusers.

The unsealing is scheduled to begin Wednesday, court officials told Fox News Digital, but a spokesperson for plaintiff Virginia Giuffre's legal team said documents could be delayed until next week.

A court-ordered Jan. 1 deadline for John and Jane Does to appeal the looming unsealing of their names in a lawsuit against Epstein's convicted sex-trafficking madam Ghislaine Maxwell expired at midnight Monday.

However, the judge's order contained no specifics about the timing for the next step: the preparation and unsealing of documents expected to include the names of former associates, friends, employees, accusers and potential accomplices.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion with the unsealing......according to Fox News.

A key deadline for the unsealing of the names of nearly 200 associates of sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein has passed, but it could still be days before the court records are made public, according to the legal team representing one of his most outspoken accusers.

The unsealing is scheduled to begin Wednesday, court officials told Fox News Digital, but a spokesperson for plaintiff Virginia Giuffre's legal team said documents could be delayed until next week.

A court-ordered Jan. 1 deadline for John and Jane Does to appeal the looming unsealing of their names in a lawsuit against Epstein's convicted sex-trafficking madam Ghislaine Maxwell expired at midnight Monday.

However, the judge's order contained no specifics about the timing for the next step: the preparation and unsealing of documents expected to include the names of former associates, friends, employees, accusers and potential accomplices.
Hearing that may be Jan 22nd now?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it was a conspiracy. Not that I remember. The conspiracy was who was on the list. It’s no secret the FBI has had the list for quite some time. It’s been on the news.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Janey.. you homophobe.
IMG_4377.jpeg

I like my house…

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rich people know rich people. No surprise rich people know him. Doesn't really mean anything unless someone comes forward with allegations against them. Even Trump knew him and praised what a good guy he was, albeit 20 years ago.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rich people know rich people. No surprise rich people know him. Doesn't really mean anything unless someone comes forward with allegations against them. Even Trump knew him and praised what a good guy he was, albeit 20 years ago.
I’m assuming you haven’t seen the Epstein movie on Netflix..

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m assuming you haven’t seen the Epstein movie on Netflix..
Nope and don't plan to. I assume every single person who went to his Island or had business with him for 20 years is a child molester/trafficker. Cool.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope and don't plan to. I assume every single person who went to his Island or had business with him for 20 years is a child molester/trafficker. Cool.
He blackmailed a lot of people. Had a house full of cameras. More than just an island business. Should watch the show, rather than just assume.

Top Bottom