argo or terra jet

williamg

Reaction score
Hi i am woundering wat would be a better buy a 6x6 argo or a terra jet both awsome shape both same price

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been left on the trail almost every time I've been in an argo. I've never owned either but been hunting with friends that have both I'd go with the terra jet.

Argos are a good idea just to much maint. for me.Also too low to the ground.

If I'm going out with anyone in an argo I will bring my own ride out. JMO

Dadbro

Reaction score
I have used an Argo 8 x 8 before and would only recomend this unit it if I really hated you. We had both an old unit and a brand new unit and if you really like walking out of the bush every time go for it. One thing is they had tracks on them which causes extreme stress on the axles. Constant maintenance. rought ride, exhaust comes into the cab, gutless.
The 6 X 6 with out tracks would be a better unit,(less rolling resistance) but still these units are constant maintenance, make sure you get extra tensioners, chains, and chain lube thrown in on the deal. I have no comment on the Terra Jet. sorry.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both units DO NOT have any suspension. Fun for about 2 km's, then the buyer regret hits hard.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
neither both are junk and if u like walking buy either one both will break down in the first mile :eek:

Top Bottom