Arch Thingy Needed!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found an arch thingy! I posted an ad on kijiji and got a call like 2 min later. $40 and comes with lights AND fabric. Just bought 24 shot glasses too. Pumped. This party is gonna be retarded! Rain or shine! Here's an example of the things being worn...lol
You gotta get W2R to teach you how to do the mirror/picture thing......won't cut bits off then.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found an arch thingy! I posted an ad on kijiji and got a call like 2 min later. $40 and comes with lights AND fabric. Just bought 24 shot glasses too. Pumped. This party is gonna be retarded! Rain or shine! Here's an example of the things being worn...lol

I don't know why the fuss about a dress, it just ends up on the floor anyways then sits in a closet for the rest of the marriage :d

Besides it's what underneath that counts ;)

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife is a photographer and has been trying to get one of her clients to try a " Trash the Dress " session. It is where you take your wedding dress and do whatever you can think to trash it, after the wedding of course. She hasn't had any takers yet but I think it would be a fun way to make a little more room in the closet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea....I didn't want to rent anything since this is a wedding themed house party and I'm sure things will get broken...lol

Nothing like a good old fashion rock 'em sock 'em brawl at a wedding?:d:beer:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you inviting your BFFs from next door? I'll bet they would to have a fake wedding!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I actually did throw out an invite to all the neighbors. I somehow doubt the angryw lesbo's will come tho...

Top Bottom