A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well couldn't find anyone to go up to Wap on such short notice so I headed up Boulder by myself,, Super socked in but I sais fawk it going to piss around in the Alpine for a bit. I was riding along and noticed someone following me,, sled looked familier so I stopped to see who it was. It was this old dude on one of Dan Treadways old sleds. So talked to him for a bit and he said no one wanted to ride into the Alpine with him cause of the fog,, turns out this guy (Scott Fellmer) is a pro photographer that shoots film for several of the big Movies and knows pretty much all of the Canadian talent. So I was like yea we can hang out!! He wanted to do some filming today and I was the kinda guy he was looking for,, so we headed down to the trees to try to find some good lines. Kept droping down into knarly terrain with a TON of fresh and we came across 15guys hopelessly stuck. One guy asked if I would ride his sled out so I did,, by the time we were done fawkin around It was dark so no filming today,, Got the guys #though and will be going out again soon. Just one more door opening up,,, lovin it here riding every day!! FOGGY OLD BOY STUCK SCOTT READY TO GIVER ME HUNG UP ON A STUMP IN THE FOREST

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS Thanks to the guy that bought me a burger at the cabin,,, Fawk I was hungry owe you one!! lol

xp24

Reaction score
Hey dan will be in revelstoke in January from the 12 to 17. Be going to revy for 6 years. Have all the gear and ast1. Just 2 of us. If you want to go riding. Wouldn't mind trying new areas.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder it is.
Cool maybe see u up there:beer:
Dan I should be back around the 20th for a couple days I'll hook up with you again
For sure Jake see you when you get here man:beer:
Hey dan will be in revelstoke in January from the 12 to 17. Be going to revy for 6 years. Have all the gear and ast1. Just 2 of us. If you want to go riding. Wouldn't mind trying new areas.

Yea Id probably be down for that,, Stay in touch:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive met soo many good people down here,, meeting new people every day. Meet some A-holes too though. Bored so I head down to the regent last night and I see these guys that were stuck in the trees,, the one guy reconized me and told me to come have a drink. The guy said they were stuck 45mins before I got there,, Its snowed a lot this week so its soft I say,, not being a cocky d#ck or something. Then buddy asks me where to get some blow and Im like don't know man. Then his buddies get up and sit at a different table,, WTF who does that...lol Just tell me too beat it if you don't want to talk to me,, have some ballz. I do look funny with my eye all fawked up,, but not like its from fighting down town,, I got a stick in the face because I can actually ride in the trees with out being stuck every 2feet and it never bothered them when I was riding their buddies sled out for him LMAO So to the F#g in the tight azz klim t-shirt- Maybe you and ur bros should learn to ride before you head into the bush again,, if ur going to be d#cks.... Rant over..

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive met soo many good people down here,, meeting new people every day. Meet some A-holes too though. Bored so I head down to the regent last night and I see these guys that were stuck in the trees,, the one guy reconized me and told me to come have a drink. The guy said they were stuck 45mins before I got there,, Its snowed a lot this week so its soft I say,, not being a cocky d#ck or something. Then buddy asks me where to get some blow and Im like don't know man. Then his buddies get up and sit at a different table,, WTF who does that...lol Just tell me too beat it if you don't want to talk to me,, have some ballz. I do look funny with my eye all fawked up,, but not like its from fighting down town,, I got a stick in the face because I can actually ride in the trees with out being stuck every 2feet and it never bothered them when I was riding their buddies sled out for him LMAO So to the F#g in the tight azz klim t-shirt- Maybe you and ur bros should learn to ride before you head into the bush again,, if ur going to be d#cks.... Rant over..

Haha some peoples children...

It it was good meetin ya dude! Pretty jealous you're spending the winter in Revy... Lol. I'll definitely look u up when we all head back there in January.

Ps. This is Kyle, the guy with jake that was riding the boosted proclimb

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha some peoples children...

It it was good meetin ya dude! Pretty jealous you're spending the winter in Revy... Lol. I'll definitely look u up when we all head back there in January.

Ps. This is Kyle, the guy with jake that was riding the boosted proclimb

Cool man thanks. Your group were definatly some of the cool people Ive met:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ya up to tomarrow duke.

B north and me are riding sicamous tomarrow. U can join if ya want.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey buddy im in revy lookin fpr place to ride adam eill be up jere in the next day or two he got the ol rt u interested in riding today

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ya up to tomarrow duke.

B north and me are riding sicamous tomarrow. U can join if ya want.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Thanks man, would love too. Hangin with the GF today,goin up Boulder. Pretty busy till the new year. But we should definatly hook up for a ride in January!!:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey buddy im in revy lookin fpr place to ride adam eill be up jere in the next day or two he got the ol rt u interested in riding today

Sorry man would like to but riding with the GF,, goin up Boulder today,, will maybe see u up there if that's where yer headed:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day yesterday with the GF, was kinda disappointed with trail conditions tho... I don't mind woops when Im riding solo. But didn't want my GF to have to bash her head off the bars for 20kms.... Oh well good day none the less. Bros just pulled into town and its clearing up a bit!!! Finnally!! Today should be wicked.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a pretty good day, socked in but had a little sunshine here and there. Got a few pics and some GoPro footage too. Will try to get the GoPro footage up ASAP. Ruff day for Polaris up there...lol Polaris stuck My other friends Polaris stuck My Ninja rescue line lol Polaris broke down

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday funday with my Girl. Stoped in for a couple Beers at the cabin (don't usually have beers,, but we weren't really riding,, just touring)

Top Bottom