A Season with LILDUKE

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
The sun was out if you know where to look, the advantage of living in Revelstoke.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was awesome deep pow all day and decent vis, one of my funnest days of the year so far... No SD card,, so no GoPro yesterday. Try to remember it today..lol

Thunder101

Reaction score
Good thread Dan
I have to tell you that the GoPro on the bars is $#it. Sorry someone had to tell you. :)
Cheers to you doing what you want. Wish I had the ballz

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thread Dan
I have to tell you that the GoPro on the bars is $#it. Sorry someone had to tell you. :)

Thanks. I agree with the bar mount doesn't take the best shots. Workin on a better setup. I am on a budget tho,, and the riding is way more important to me than this thread is. Between the bad internet connection and haters some days not sure why I even bother with this thread.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I agree with the bar mount doesn't take the best shots. Workin on a better setup. I am on a budget tho,, and the riding is way more important to me than this thread is. Between the bad internet connection and haters some days not sure why I even bother with this thread.....

Ah some people can stuff themselfs if they don't like what Ur doing.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy that's some good snow still.

Figured it would be all gonso by now without fresh falling.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas
Snowed 2feet up top in the last 2days:beer:

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"My real name is Dan. LILDUKE is my dogs name,,, why'd I used it as my user name?? who knows.... So if you see me in Revy my name is Dan not lilduke....lol"

so if I see you on the hill can I call you lilduke?

looks like I'm going to be out there on Monday.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7700 views and 18 pages later ... the season hasn't really started !!!

we had some supersonic snowboard laps, but the only shot of a cool sled blurred,
still no good sled pic's ...

Thunder101

Reaction score

F the haters there a drag anyways

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thread Dan

Don't sweat it man.... Fawk that guy if he doesn't like it.... Keep up the good work

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharin Duke. Nice for suckers like us who are handcuffed to work. The life I wish i lead lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"My real name is Dan. LILDUKE is my dogs name,,, why'd I used it as my user name?? who knows.... So if you see me in Revy my name is Dan not lilduke....lol"

so if I see you on the hill can I call you lilduke?

looks like I'm going to be out there on Monday.

Only if you want me to call you Oler1234...lol:beer: Thanks for the positive feed back guys... that what keeps this thread alive:beer:

Top Bottom